[DTK] Sarkan Unbroken

Poc

Everything this card does is wonderful.

I mean to get the big effect it'll take quite a bit, because of the cost and the only +1 ability. But it's very very worth it.

The -2 probably won't see much use, though if you find you can't get high enough for the -8 it could come in handy.

However the main thing is how good the +1 is in the mean time. Gives you a lot of advantage while you build him up to murder your opponents in a fury that the gods themselves would tremble and weep at.

BUT WHY IS HE BLUE

to be honest no-one's really sure

I think it's something to do with the fact that this Sarkhan has never been born. His viewpoint on life and philosophy is now totally different. The Sarkhan Uncharted Realms kinda shows this. But, yeah, it's a little contentious.

I think it's something to do with the fact that this Sarkhan has never been born. His viewpoint on life and philosophy is now totally different. The Sarkhan Uncharted Realms kinda shows this. But, yeah, it's a little contentious.

Wait, come again? This is the Sarkhan that went into the past and changed stuff? I'm confused by how he's "never been born"... or is it that going into the past erased the chance at his geneology, so he's kinda just a person outside of history now. o_o;.

Wait, come again? This is the Sarkhan that went into the past and changed stuff? I'm confused by how he's "never been born"... or is it that going into the past erased the chance at his geneology, so he's kinda just a person outside of history now. o_o;.

Doug and one of the trailers has Sarkhan say those exact words. Yeah, I'd probably also word it as being outside history. He's from a timeline that never existed, his parents never met, and hence he was never born.

Doug will probably explain in greater detail soon.

Doug and one of the trailers has Sarkhan say those exact words. Yeah, I'd probably also word it as being outside history. He's from a timeline that never existed, his parents never met, and hence he was never born.

Doug will probably explain in greater detail soon.

I think this quote is relevant
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to affect, but actually, from a non-linier, non subjective point of view it is more like a big ball of wibbily wobbly timey wimey...stuff"

But yea, pretty standard planeswalker. Don't think this is super exciting, but its strong. I feel the ultimate is the major let down since its basically Nissa's.

Archived