[MtG] PAX East

.Rai

Don't know fuck all about magic, but this card's art is absolutely gorgeous.

In general, Magic's artists are of ludicrous caliber, since they do work all across the industry. This guy also happens to be a NYC native as well.

And, turns out that big ass mountainous bird dragons work really great for huge LP shots.

Can confirm, MtG art has always been of really good quality. Especially land art. <3

Flip cards! Yes, flip cards! I love them!

Stormwing looks like a glorious "fuck you you die" card to megamorph out, it's expensive but it looks like a fun card. Plus that card LOOKS cool.

Sunbringer's Touch, I like it. Not to hard to get a decent sized hand and enough many and creatures to make use of it in Green, plus even just +1 and Trample could be enough at times.

As Night (holy cow hello Night) said, Ojutai looks purty. And I really like its effects. Woulda prefered 4/5 but still.

And Lilliana is great on mulitple levels. The flip thing, the effects, the art, the concept, the everything.

In general, Magic's artists are of ludicrous caliber, since they do work all across the industry. This guy also happens to be a NYC native as well.

And, turns out that big ass mountainous bird dragons work really great for huge LP shots.

I checked the card's art credit, turns out I actually know the artist. 

His lighting/atmo is insane. My personal favorite by him.

Alright I'll leave now, sorry for disturbing you kids. 

I like Ojutai's effect but his body is really underwhelming. Would have much preferred a 4/5 or 3/6.

What does a 4/5 or 3/6 have over a 5/4? Unless I'm missing something, there are few situations where you'd actually want either of those.

What does a 4/5 or 3/6 have over a 5/4? Unless I'm missing something, there are few situations where you'd actually want either of those.

For standard Stoke the Flames is a card. For EDH I'd rather maximize the value of the Anticipate than deal damage. Even for limited, for the format is full of uncommon 4/4 dragons.

Emmy and Kozi have left Zendikar, Ulamog was left behind for clean up duty. Bolas will probably show up there to throw insults at Sorin and Ugin.

Quickly, someone get a picture of bolas trash talking ugin whilst wearing sun glasses! I wanna see this.

Archived