It's Been a LONG Time Since I've Done This [A League of Legends Card Set]

Dad

First and foremost, there was no copyright infringement intended.  All rights belong to Riot / Konami for their respective cards and champions.  I did my best to make sure these weren't utterly broken but remained true to their lore/kit.  I do expect there are a handful of OCG mistakes, but I accept the criticism gladly.  I will be doing every current champion A-Z and updating the set as new champions are introduced.  Once champions are complete, I will be creating Spells and Traps based on various items currently in game (and maybe some that have been removed!?).  Now, without further ado, here are your champions:

[spoiler=Champions, Letter A]

[spoiler=Aatrox, the Darkin Blade]

VGX8Elg.jpg

Once per turn, this monster is not destroyed as a result of battle. During the damage step between this card and a card your opponent controls, flip a coin. If the result is heads, gain Life Points equal to the battle damage that would be dealt. If the result is tails, inflict battle damage to your opponent equal to the amount of battle damage that would be dealt.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox]

2Ldzwfd.jpg

Once per turn, during your opponent's Battle Phase, select one monster they control. Until the end of the Battle Phase, the selected monster may only attack this card. During the damage step between this card and an opponent's attacking monster, reduce the ATK of the attacking monster by 300 points.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Akali, the Fist of Shadow]

uOuR9rh.jpg

When this monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place one "Mark of the Assassin" counter on this card (max 3). If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can remove one counter from this card to attack with this monster again. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Alistar, the Minotaur]

Ex9ek7y.jpg

Once per turn, this card is not destroyed as a result of battle. When a monster on your side of the field is attacked and would be destroyed as a result of battle, you can banish this card instead. Any battle damage you would take from this Defense Position card and an opponent's attacking monster is reduced to 0.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Amumu, the Sad Mummy]

DgwXcsF.jpg

This card cannot be changed to Defense Position, except by its own effect. When your opponent enters their Battle Phase, change this card to Defense Position. While this card is face-up on the field in Defense Position, all monsters your opponent controls that can attack, must attack this monster.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Anivia, the Cryophoenix]

nVXKGmX.jpg

Once per duel, when this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it to your side of the field. When this card attacks, select one monster on your opponent's side of the field. Until the end of the turn, banish the selected monster.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Annie, the Dark Child]

aMP45h3.jpg

Once per turn, place a "Child's Play" counter on this card (max 1). During your Main Phase 1, you can remove one counter from this card to destroy one card on your opponent's side of the field. If this card destroys an opponent's monster (by battle or by its own effect), it can attack one additional time this turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ashe, the Frost Archer]

FnjyWg8.jpg

When this card attacks, it must attack all monsters your opponent controls. Battle damage between this card and an opponent's monster is reduced to 0. When this card attacks an opponent's monster, inflict damage equal to this monster's level, x100 to your opponent's Life Points.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Azir, the Emperor of the Sands]

n7sosv4.jpg

Once per turn, you can Special Summon up to two "Sand Soldier" Tokens (Lv. 8/Earth/Beast-Warrior/2800/1500) to your side of the field. Any "Sand Soldier" Tokens you control are treated as "Azir, the Emperor of the Sands" instead. If there are no "Sand Soldier" Tokens on your side of the field, decrease the ATK of this monster by 1000. When this card attacks while you control a "Sand Soldier" Token, you must attack with "Sand Soldier" Tokens instead. When a "Sand Soldier" Token attacks, all other "Sand Soldier" Tokens you control must attack the same target. Once per turn, if this card would be removed from the field, you can remove a "Sand Soldier" Token instead.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Think that's all I'll post up today.  I'll make changes and corrections as necessary in order to bring cards in line with Advanced Rulings as necessary.  Thanks for taking a look.  

Archived