Who would be interested in a community rant blog of sorts?

Aix

So I'm thinking about a community blog where each new installation would feature 5 short articles/rants from anonymous YCMembers. A team of editors will ensure quality of these articles. Each accepted submission will net you 1000 points, you may only submit 1 article per installation. A new installation is made after 5 good articles have been compiled. Also, with each installation, anyone who isn't an editor or a submitter can guess who made the articles, and the people who guessed the most correctly get 1000 points divided evenly among them.

Although I would push towards humour, serious articles and rants are accepted, too. Who would be interested in either writing for, editing and/or submitting for this? More importantly, who would be interested in this with a long-term basis?

This certainly sounds interesting. Don't know about the one-rant-per-installation part or whatever (I couldn't understand what that meant, could someone tell me plz), but other than that, sounds like ti could work, whether people only do it once in a while or all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived