YCM GPT Match 1-1

Flash Flyer - Sakura

I have a good feeling U.E. isn't going to be pleased about this pairing RNG decided to throw out  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Wish maker vs hydra dragon vs Eeveelution vs poison ghost

Jirachi is a legendary pokemon, so the limits of his power are basically nonexistent. In my opinion.

Just pointing out these aren't  "Who's strongest" polls they're "Who do you like best"

Anyway. While I actually would like a new victor, my favorite out of all these is still Vaporeon, though I do like...all of them.

My Latias would kill me if I voted for the one responsible for her death last time, so Vaporeon is out of the question. (Then again, we went through this enough times)

That being said, Hydreigon gets my vote this time because it's the one I like most out of the other three.

Jirachi and Gengar are both cool though, but I can only choose one.

(Then again, I thought UE nominated both)

Gengar got good in Gen 6, especially with Fairies being killable by him with his new 2x typing.

I would've preferred if he kept Levitate when Mega Evolving, since Earthquake is still a thing.

Match-wise, it'll be hard to recover, given how things have gone thus far. But miracle comebacks are known to occur.

---

Hydreigon needs a vote to force a tie with Vaporeon; otherwise Jirachi and Vapo move on tomorrow.

Actually, 32 hours (today's still the 27th; whereas match ends on 28th).

But yes, Hydra needs that vote to tie; otherwise Vaporeon goes on my list also [I might've forgiven it at this point, but my nominations surely haven't].

I forgot if any of your other nominations were in these first six matches.

At the moment I have 3 of my nominations in the fray currently, and all of them are in 3rd or below.

Although if I recall, Vaporeon defeated Hydreigon last time.

On another note, it's quick how things change, because not so long ago in this match, Hydreigon was in the qualification spots for R2.

Yeah, Vaporeon killed off Hydreigon in a effort to win the championship; though things were a bit more heated at the time.

But indeed, Hydra was winning and now Vaporeon usurped that position again (along with Jirachi).

That much said, Vaporeon and Jirachi advance to the finals; but not before landing themselves in the bingo books of some of their opponents whose comrades they just defeated. 

It could've gone either way for Hydra and Vaporeon, though I suppose that one vote made all of the difference.

Archived