[Sakura 22K] Kitsune Maiden of the Endless Nights

dk5PKoK.jpg

Pendulum Scale: 3 / 3

Spell Effect:

WIND monsters gain 300 ATK/DEF. Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand.

Monster Effect:

2 Level 6 monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 6 monsters, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card from your Extra Deck. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material; target up to 2 cards on the field, and if you do, return them to the hand. This card declare an attack the turn you activate this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Kitsune Maiden of the Endless Nights" once per turn. If this card leaves the field: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

2700 / 2100

----

So here we are, my 22,000th post on YCM (from stuff that actually counts)

And with that said, the usual card to mark it.

This time, I've opted for an Xyz Pendulum (given that I'm basically the one who announced the rulings and stuff for them before Konami officially did).

Anyway, enough talk.

----

Card was designed using Zextra's template, in case you guys want to know.

----

Idea of this card is to bounce things and more/less provide another option for Rank 6 Decks.

Flavor-wise, this would go well in Yosenjus (assuming you use 2 Magatsusenrans / Yamimisaki [if people even use it]).

Then again, Pendulum Summoning is more/less optional in their case (although I tend to use it for Daibakaze most of the time)

Although they could probably appreciate the extra bounce (alongside Kamaitachi), and extra power bonus.

[Keep in mind that I did not design this with Yosenju support in mind, but that would be a logical use for this]

Although not listed on the original, I have added a hard OPT clause; to prevent multiple copies of this from bouncing things away like crazy.

Was considering either locking this card's attack for the turn (like Chaos Sorcerer) OR your entire field; but for now, I'll keep the former.

If things prove to be too abusive, I'll change it.

(Keep in mind that whatever is noted beneath the card is the official text; I might not update the picture because as stated, comes from template and I'd have to reupload it again manually.)

----

If I find the original image used for this, I'll link it; but can't find it at the moment.

Anyway, please CnC.

Archived