Because I Want To Make Neo Joey.dek [Red-Eyes Support]

Red-Eyes Shard
FIRE/Dragon/Tuner/Effect/Level 3/900 ATK/1000 DEF
If you control a Normal Monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your Deck to your hand, but you cannot Summon it until your next Main Phase 1. You can only use this effect of a "Red-Eyes Shard" once per turn.

Meteor Armageddon Dragon
FIRE/Dragon/Synchro/Effect/Level 10/3500 ATK/2000 DEF
1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Normal Monsters
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Destroy all monsters on the field whose current ATK is less than or equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Normal Monster in either player's Graveyard; Special Summon it.

Young Red-Eyes Black Dragon
DARK/Dragon/Gemini/Effect/Level 3/1200 ATK/700 DEF
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
● During your Main Phase: You can send 1 Normal Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; add 1 "Red-Eyes" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of a"Young Red-Eyes Black Dragon" once per turn while this card is face-up on the field.

Primordial Obsidian Dragon
DARK/Dragon/Fusion/Effect/Level 7/2400 ATK/2000 DEF
1 "Red-Eyes" monster + 1 Normal Monster
When this monster is Special Summoned: The ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field becomes their original ATK. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK and DEF become 0 until your opponent's next End Phase.

Red-Eyes Soldier
DARK/Dragon/Effect/Level 4/1500 ATK/1200 DEF
This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a "Red-Eyes" monster. During the turn this card was Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Red-Eyes" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

Crimson Dragon Knight
DARK/Dragon/Fusion/Effect/Level 5/1700 ATK/1500 DEF
2 "Red-Eyes" monsters
This monster can attack your opponent directly, but if it does, any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's LP becomes the original ATK of this card. While you control another "Red-Eyes" monster, this face-up card on the field cannot be targeted by attacks or card effects.

Discuss.

OCG Fixes, if any, are in boldface

Red-Eyes Shard
If you control a Normal Monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of a "Red-Eyes Shard" once per turn.

Over-powered because of Red-Eyes Darkness Darkness Metal Dragon, but I think that was the point of this card. I think a restriction should be added, such as adding Red-eyes Darkness to hand, but you cannot Special Summon the turn you activate that effect. Something like that; you can think of your own idea.

Meteor Armageddon Dragon
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Destroy all monsters on the field whose current ATK is less than or equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Normal Monster in either player's Graveyard; Special Summon it to your side of the field..

OCG unclear in the last clause. 

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
● During your Main Phase: You can send 1 Normal Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; add 1 "Red-Eyes" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of a "Young Red-Eyes Black Dragon" once per turn.

This card is fine even with similar effect as red-eyes shard because the gemini type is a restriction. Just one thing though. I would change the text after the bullets to:

During your Main Phase: You can send 1 Normal Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; add 1 "Red-Eyes" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of a "Young Red-Eyes Black Dragon" once while this card is face-up on the field.

When this monster is Special Fusion Summoned: The ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field becomes their original ATK. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK and DEF become 0 until your opponent's next End Phase.

Nice and easy to summon, with red-eyes shard + random normal monster. I would suggest making that normal monster required to be Dragon-Type though.

Red-Eyes Soldier
This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a "Red-Eyes" monster. During the turn this card was Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Red-Eyes" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

Also a way to summon the above and below fusion monsters.

Crimson Dragon Knight
2 "Red-Eyes" monsters
This monster can attack your opponent directly, but if it does, any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's LP Life Points becomes the original ATK of this card. While you control another "Red-Eyes" monster, this face-up card on the field cannot be targeted by attacks or card effects.

This card good, but the other Fusion monster would be used more because that monster is overall more useful.

Discuss.Done

With your "correction" to Primordial Obsidian you completely change how the card works. Special Summon is just that; any Special Summon. Fusion summon, as you changed it to, only happens under very specific circumstances.

Indeed, that fix changes how the card works. 

As Excalibur's change suggests, it triggers only on the initial Fusion.

How Ru had it originally would allow to trigger with Darkness Metal and things, in addition to the Fusion.

If you are going to change it radically, explain WHY you are doing so. 

---

Also Excalibur, some of your changes are off. (This is why we suggest you avoid OCG unless you know what you are doing)

LP is the proper way to write Life Points now; go look at the cards in the 2014 starter. 

In essence, Ru's OCG is fine. If things were off, Gadjiltron might've corrected it by now (or I would've, if I had time at home instead of at the library). 

OCG Fixes, if any, are in boldface

Red-Eyes Shard
If you control a Normal Monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of a "Red-Eyes Shard" once per turn.

Over-powered because of Red-Eyes Darkness Darkness Metal Dragon, but I think that was the point of this card. I think a restriction should be added, such as adding Red-eyes Darkness to hand, but you cannot Special Summon the turn you activate that effect. Something like that; you can think of your own idea.

I agree. I'll add a restriction.

Meteor Armageddon Dragon
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Destroy all monsters on the field whose current ATK is less than or equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Normal Monster in either player's Graveyard; Special Summon it to your side of the field..

OCG unclear in the last clause. 

I think the OCG is correct.

● During your Main Phase: You can send 1 Normal Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; add 1 "Red-Eyes" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of a "Young Red-Eyes Black Dragon" once per turn.

This card is fine even with similar effect as red-eyes shard because the gemini type is a restriction. Just one thing though. I would change the text after the bullets to:

During your Main Phase: You can send 1 Normal Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; add 1 "Red-Eyes" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of a "Young Red-Eyes Black Dragon" once while this card is face-up on the field.

I think I will change this. Thanks.

When this monster is Special Fusion Summoned: The ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field becomes their original ATK. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK and DEF become 0 until your opponent's next End Phase.[/center]

Nice and easy to summon, with red-eyes shard + random normal monster. I would suggest making that normal monster required to be Dragon-Type though.

Well, Red-Eyes now has more than just Dragon-Type Normals.

Red-Eyes Soldier
This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a "Red-Eyes" monster. During the turn this card was Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Red-Eyes" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)[/center]

Also a way to summon the above and below fusion monsters.

Crimson Dragon Knight
2 "Red-Eyes" monsters
This monster can attack your opponent directly, but if it does, any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's LP Life Points becomes the original ATK of this card. While you control another "Red-Eyes" monster, this face-up card on the field cannot be targeted by attacks or card effects.

This card good, but the other Fusion monster would be used more because that monster is overall more useful.

True. I just wanted to add a little more diversity. Besides, it's still a free 1700 damage a turn, more or less.

Any other suggestions for Joey staples to Red-Eyesify?

Archived