[Written] Charge and Draw!

Thomas★Zero

A plus zero that speeds up the deck nicely. The hard opt clause was needed obvs. Here's my question... It's stupid for me to ask but what does the name mean?

Well it was more so a reference to Future Card Buddyfight where during each of their turns they can once after they draw place a card into their gauge then draw a new card.

Something cool to also notice is that you can also return cards to the deck that you don't want to draw and want to stay in the deck. The only other way to previously do this was by magical mallet and reload, which minused you. This card does their job, but even better. Very nice card. :)

Something cool to also notice is that you can also return cards to the deck that you don't want to draw and want to stay in the deck. The only other way to previously do this was by magical mallet and reload, which minused you. This card does their job, but even better. Very nice card. :)

"Card Trader" does something similar, but this is definitely a much faster card.

The card may be a 0, but it is a powerful one. Any deck would try to find space to run it in triples. Funnily enough, this card has the same deck-thinning potential as Upstart, but with the hard-OPT as a downside. Overall a fair card.

ITT: Free advantage isn't broken.

EDIT: Now that I've gotten on my computer, I can say more stuff. Card is basically like a more splashable, less risky, less cloggy more easily used Allure of Darkness. It has no downsides, like BtanH said. There's almost no situation why you wont run 2-3 of it in every deck, seeing as it's superior to basically every deck thinner/draw card such as Upstart Goblin.

ITT: Free advantage isn't broken.

EDIT: Now that I've gotten on my computer, I can say more stuff. Card is basically like a more splashable, less risky, less cloggy more easily used Allure of Darkness. It has no downsides, like BtanH said. There's almost no situation why you wont run 2-3 of it in every deck, seeing as it's superior to basically every deck thinner/draw card such as Upstart Goblin.

Seeing that its true but the only difference to upstart in comparison to this is that OPT clause which means if you use this and draw into your second Charge and Draw you can't that copy as it was already used under the OPT clause, where with Upstart you can since it doesn't have the OPT clause.

Edit: aside from the fact you need this plus a card in your hand for this to work where Upstart can work by itself.

This card should let your opponent return up to 2 cards (or maybe just 1 card) from their hand to their deck and draw the same number of cards they returned.

Or make this card like Pot of Duality and forbid special summons. 

This card needs a drawback.

I agree with the above comments that this is a tad too good.

It being a +0 that only thins out your deck by 1, that's a good measure you took there, but I'm afraid it isn't enough when we are talking about generic draw Spell Card effects.

The hard OPT clause is not much of a drawback since yes, it'll make it dead that one turn if you are going through your deck for that Exodia FTK or something like that, but 1 turn isn't actually a huge delay.

Not to mention, as said above, there's no reason not to use this card maxed out in all decks. 

It needs something that discourages its usage status as a "must use in all decks", much like how Pot of Duality prevents Special Summons for the turn, or Dichotomy prevents the Battle Phase from happening on top of forcing you to use it right at the start of the Main Phase.

Archived