Hello Everyone!

ultimatedeckmaster

Hello,
My name is Christopher AbiNader, I am 19 years old, and am currently a College Student at Wilbur Wright College! I have so many DN names but only use 3 of them. My Main account: (Solaire) King Dartz, My Secondary account: kairumaster, and my Other account: Master of OTK. I am a very friendly person but I don't tolerate B.S.! I live in the U.S.A. --->Chicago,Illinois, 60634. I like to play Yugioh and I love Bleach Anime and Manga. I work at a Joseph A. Banks Mens Clothing Store, and am Assistant Store Manager! I have helped out at 14 different Trading Card Gaming Stores in and around the Chicago area! I love to rap and I represent my city!!! My rap alias is ---> Chi Reps, my previous name was Southern Flow!!! I am the Master of OTK, I have never been good at building decks that were not meant to FTK(First Turn Kill), OTK(One Turn Kill), or TTK(Two Turn Kill)!!! I mainly love video games that have demons and magic in them!!! Favorite Demon and Magic games--->Dante's Inferno, Diablo 3, Darksiders 2, Kingdom of Fire:Circle of Doom, and I am currently playing Hunted:The Demon's Forge!!! Favorite Shooting Games---Condemned:Criminal Origins, and V2 Sniper Elite. Favorite Ninja Game---> Tenchu Z  Favorite W.Bros. Game---> Batman: Arkham Asylum  Favorite Zombie Game---> Dead Island:Riptide S.E. and Favorite Sports Game---> NBA:2K14!!! I am a Head Administrator at Solaire Duel Academy and I am here to make cards, make friends, and to have fun!!! I would like to see the Duel Portal Revived as it was fun when it was up!!! I am thrilled to be here and on that note It's Time To Duel!!! Now you know some things about me HMU if you wanna know more!!!
Thank You,
King Dartz

SDA Head Administrator

I see you've already made yourself known in the Q&A forum, so no words on that. 

But yeah, welcome to YCM.

Make sure you understand the rules and other business before posting further on YCM.

This is also important if you want to become a staff member someday (just for the record, I only got promoted last July and I was around for quite a while before that happened). 

You just joined, and declaring your intent to the modship wasn't really the best thing for you to do. 

---

Also keep in mind that it's also not a good idea to post your address; because of ID theft and other business online. 

---

Anyway, enjoy your stay. 

If you need help with things, PM one of the staff members or a veteran member if we're not around. 

Archived