[Leaderboard] Gadjiltron vs Divine Dragon Sage III

Rules:
All 
Leaderboard rules apply.
First to 3 votes or most votes by March 30th, 11:59PM PDT wins.
All voters must elaborate on their votes.
Both contestants and myself have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why we don't accept it.
Written cards are allowed. (Must be in written format, cards with blank pictures are not acceptable)
Create a Fusion Pendulum.

Rewards:
The winner gets a rep from the loser.
All voters get a rep for voting.

Card A

357efsp.png

Unless you control a non-Effect Pendulum Monster in your other Pendulum Zone, this card's Pendulum Scale becomes 4. When you Pendulum Summon a monster(s), and all the Summoned monsters are Normal Monsters: You can target 1 Normal Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

1 non-Effect Pendulum Monster + 1 Normal Monster

Normal Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or targeted by card effects. When this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can destroy all cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Card B

4f63bf8c2a.jpg

Pendulum Effect: All "Performapal" monsters you control gain 300 ATK. Your opponent cannot activate effects in response to the Pendulum Summon of "Performapal" monsters.
Monster Effect: 2 "Performapal"monsters
Must first be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. If you Fusion Summon this card, you can send cards in your Pendulum Zones as Fusion Materials. Your opponent cannot target "Performapal" monsters you control for attacks, except "Royal Performapal Harlequiff". If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

I vote card B.

My reasons: For the pendulum effect, a 300 atk boost can make your Performapal monsters small beaters that are able run over the opponent's monsters. I know a few Performapals have the effect of changing battle position, so that will assist them in doing so. The second effect allows you to over extend without having to worry about anything, which I like. A guaranteed safe play.

For the monster effect, being able to use your pendulum zones expands your resource so your're not limited to just your hand and the field, which is nice to have. Being the only that can be attacked protects your other Performapals so you can use their effects constantly and perhaps make a play with them. Lastly, it pays for itself when it dies, saves you half the trouble of getting a full scale. Its stats are decent, can easily be destroyed. Overall, its fair and looks great for Performapals. Granted I've never played Performapals nor seen the Deck in action, but know little of some cards.

That's my reasoning why I voted for Card B.

Question, do I have to give my reason why I didn't vote for Card A?

I vote card B.

My reasons: For the pendulum effect, a 300 atk boost can make your Performapal monsters small beaters that are able run over the opponent's monsters. I know a few Performapals have the effect of changing battle position, so that will assist them in doing so. The second effect allows you to over extend without having to worry about anything, which I like. A guaranteed safe play.

For the monster effect, being able to use your pendulum zones expands your resource so your're not limited to just your hand and the field, which is nice to have. Being the only that can be attacked protects your other Performapals so you can use their effects constantly and perhaps make a play with them. Lastly, it pays for itself when it dies, saves you half the trouble of getting a full scale. Its stats are decent, can easily be destroyed. Overall, its fair and looks great for Performapals. Granted I've never played Performapals nor seen the Deck in action, but know little of some cards.

That's my reasoning why I voted for Card B.

Question, do I have to give my reason why I didn't vote for Card A?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Why I didn't vote for Card A.

My reasons: You have to run normal monsters. Does not guaranteed a safe pendulum summoned. Compare to Harlequiff, fusion requirements are limited to only your hand and field, not to your pendulum zones. Not a Instant Fusion target. Lastly, when destroyed, Leviathan can destroy your pendulum scales where as Harlequiff does not and simply places it self there. Also, with Harlequiff, if you have another pendulum scale when it was destroyed, you now have a full scale. With Leviathan, if you have half your pendulum scale when it is destroyed, you still have half your pendulum scale.

That's my reasoning why I didn't vote for Card A.

Archived