[MTG] Karador's Photoshoot...yes with pics

Gokai-Red

Really nice that you posted pics, I love seeing the images of EDH decks because usually those decks are built with lots of time, dedication and effort (and money of course) haha

I should post the pics of my own decks, but they still need some polishing.

As for suggestions, I can't see anything ridiculous that you missed~

Its funny, I have a Karador EDH deck and you play a TON of different cards from me.

Really hard to make recommendations for EDH decks imo since so many of the cards are so interconnected, but I feel like Mikaeus, the Unhallowed would do great work here since getting extra milage out of all the sacrifice effects. Same goes for Dictate of Erebos/Grave Pact.

Its funny, I have a Karador EDH deck and you play a TON of different cards from me.

Really hard to make recommendations for EDH decks imo since so many of the cards are so interconnected, but I feel like Mikaeus, the Unhallowed would do great work here since getting extra milage out of all the sacrifice effects. Same goes for Dictate of Erebos/Grave Pact.

Dictate/Pact is for sure something I wanna have in here (I was looking to replace gift of immortality and something else with them)

And I kinda see what you see about running stuff differently...some of those must be the metacall stuff I run manily Artifact and Enchantment hate which I really need to get off most of the anoying stuff I play against consistently 

Dictate/Pact is for sure something I wanna have in here (I was looking to replace gift of immortality and something else with them)

And I kinda see what you see about running stuff differently...some of those must be the metacall stuff I run manily Artifact and Enchantment hate which I really need to get off most of the anoying stuff I play against consistently

If you want more Artifact/Enchantment hate, what about Terastodon? Not as wide sweeping as Bane, but more controlled and doesn't randomly get something of yours.

I used to have him along with Sheoldred and Vorinclex...removed them out when lowering the mana curve of the deck since I had less and less reanimation spells and was trying to get more into the casting them via karador Part...They might be fitting in the deck again thought

Archived