代替世界の征服 【D/D's】

Cm6619T.png

Because DN hasn't added them yet, using filler cards to substitute

St. Joan is substitution for D'Arc (but it makes sense flavor-wise, and shares same Level and ATK/DEF; Attribute is different though)

Number 14 (between DRXD and 82) will sub for Tell right now.

[spoiler=V1]

NFcuDQc.png

[/spoiler]

So yeah, me trying out D/D's now that the new support's in YGOPro.

(Now if DN would only get on with things...)

Just for reference, I did refer to Black's thing for a bit and made some changes to an old build I had on YGOPro (which really sucked, against the AI)

And yeah, going into D'Arc in the first couple turns is amazing. I've managed to make 2 at once, though probably not optimal.

(Gaining 2k LP off the Covenants is cool though, and still lets me search for whatever)

(Keep in mind that Ring is still banned right now in YGOPro; hence it has the forbidden symbol; but the altered one)

An earlier build had 3 Ogres (I recall Black saying to cut it down to 1 or just screw it), but does well enough for P-Summoning when I need to.

I cut it down to 1 after testing; Ogre has a nice scale, but I have to pair him with Ragnarok or something most of the time (and I RARELY Pendulum Summoned during usage)

Cerebrus is just there for L4 drop and random power bonus (or dropping Level for things); tbh, I never draw into the 2nd anyway.

I don't know.

BTS x2 and Bottomless are here, for general removal and effect negation.

The R4 stuff aside from Caesar is basically 101 and Castel.

Thinking of another R4 to fill in the 15th ED slot, but then again I rarely Xyz Summon in the Deck, so...

-----

Again, not perfect so help appreciated with this.

(Yeah, I ended up with 42 cards after this; trying to trim it to 40-41)

I'd cut out the 2 Pot of Duality cards you have in there. Even if you get to choose one of your top three cards, I doubt it does you much good by restricting you from Special Summoning, which D/D/D does a lot of. You could try it at one if it's one of those cards you like having, especially once you have your board set up strongly.

Hell Armageddon can be a nice tech at one for whenever you want to overcome something stronger than your monsters. Of course, you have Dark Rebel Dragon, but Armageddon can be much easier to get out with Temujin or Ragnarok's effects.

You could maybe try dropping both of the Breakthrough Skills for one more Fiendish Chain and Covenant with the Valkyrie/Dark witch. Fiendish Chain is good for stopping monsters from doing something like attack over a Temujin or weaker demon, and Valkyrie provides a good means to destroy cards, send Demons to the graveyard for special summons, and boost up your monsters during your opponent's turn for a good offensive defense.

I'm not too big of a fan for Upstart Goblin, so maybe drop those for 2 MST's?

Foolish Burial can be another nice tech here.

As for the ED, I suggest 3 Temujins and 2 D'Arcs. Temujin is easy to get rid of, so it's nice to be able to go into another one. 2 Alexander's instead of 3, after which you could tech something like Dark Highlander or Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.

You can try and see if you can fit in or replace some XYZ monsters with cards like Heartlandraco, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Ptolemy M7, etc.

I'd cut out the 2 Pot of Duality cards you have in there. Even if you get to choose one of your top three cards, I doubt it does you much good by restricting you from Special Summoning, which D/D/D does a lot of. You could try it at one if it's one of those cards you like having, especially once you have your board set up strongly.

Hell Armageddon can be a nice tech at one for whenever you want to overcome something stronger than your monsters. Of course, you have Dark Rebel Dragon, but Armageddon can be much easier to get out with Temujin or Ragnarok's effects.

You could maybe try dropping both of the Breakthrough Skills for one more Fiendish Chain and Covenant with the Valkyrie/Dark witch. Fiendish Chain is good for stopping monsters from doing something like attack over a Temujin or weaker demon, and Valkyrie provides a good means to destroy cards, send Demons to the graveyard for special summons, and boost up your monsters during your opponent's turn for a good offensive defense.

I'm not too big of a fan for Upstart Goblin, so maybe drop those for 2 MST's?

Foolish Burial can be another nice tech here.

As for the ED, I suggest 3 Temujins and 2 D'Arcs. Temujin is easy to get rid of, so it's nice to be able to go into another one. 2 Alexander's instead of 3, after which you could tech something like Dark Highlander or Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.

You can try and see if you can fit in or replace some XYZ monsters with cards like Heartlandraco, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Ptolemy M7, etc.

See, the problem with this post is that you take a lot of assumptions about how the deck runs. Like suggesting MST.

First off, I've considered Duality. While it is counterproductive later, early game is ALL ABOUT getting to a combo. Yeah, it means you're less likely to do it that turn, but is it better to wait and hope? I'm not saying it's bad, but "you special summon so no" isn't a good mindset.

Hell Armageddon is utter shit. He doesn't do near enough for the deck to warrant a card that's not easy to PS and would take a valuable Temu/Alex/Rag.

The deck doesn't need MST, especially with Vanity's @1. You have Covenant with the Valkyries @1-2, so why waste space on inferior copies, so to speak.

Meanwhile, like I said, it's about digging into a combo ASAP. You can output a ton of damage, so having 3 less cards in the deck is worth it.

You want all 3 D'Arc, and you don't need all 3 Temu. Being smaller does not mean it's more worth it. It's a combo card that you can remove when ready. D'Arc is an essential card, lest you die thanks to your own cards. Not like Leonidas is on demand, given that searching him usually means not comboing or advancing for a turn.

You are correct aboout Foolish, though, it's very good.

Also, @OP:

You never  run /2/ upstart. Never. Much less in a deck over 40 cards. It's not worth it at less than 3, and if you can't fit 3 upstart you have better things to do with the spaces.

Fiendish IS infinitely superior to BTS, given the likely decline of MST an the amount of attacks you'll want to sponge.

Your backrow as a whole is just all over the place, and it feels like you're trying too hard to fit cards you don't need, and that's why you're at 42.

But why wouldn't you run One for One .~.

your ED is really mediocre. I hate to say "Look at my ED", but that's it. You should be running utility cards, not bad cards like 101, more than 2 Alexander, etc.

@Black: I should have One for One in that list already; it's between Kepler (I think that's the one) and Raigeki.

And honestly speaking, I never even draw into Upstarts (as far as testing goes), so those can leave.

I had Chain at 2 (basically copied from you) earlier; I usually tech BTS to negate stuff, but I'll go ahead and add that second copy of Chain. 

At this point, I need the attack protection rather than negating; especially with certain cards not giving a damn if they get negated and still run me over.

I was going to say backrow was a problem (well removal anyway) and did consider MST at one point, but probably because I lacked Valkyrie in the Deck.

If I get rid of the BTS and Upstarts, that'll leave me at 38 cards. But adding Foolish (tbh, not sure what it's used for, outside of retrieving stuff with Lilith or Howling) and another Chain/Valkyrie (probably the former) should bump it up to 40.

Yeah, I think my problem is trying to use staple cards that I either don't need, or are outclassed at this point.

---

As for the ED, I'll go scrap 1 copy of Alexander and put in Clear Wing. Moonlight Rose is in there to bounce stuff when needed (though from testing against the AI Decks and others, I never had to use it).

Like I noted earlier, I mostly go into D'Arc in this Deck and just absorb the damage from the Spells.

101 can go away (if it's not that great here; I personally still use a copy to grab stuff the opponent SSes in certain cases, but...)

DRXD is a great generic R4 however (and I recall you had a copy). I'll switch 101 with that.

As for Tell, I seem to recall the suggested amount at 0-1, but I should at least test run it first instead of relying on what Black has to say on the matter.

I haven't actually needed to make Caesar and stuff, but given he did get buffed from the anime, worth a shot.

82 can be added.

tl;dr, I probably should've asked Black about how to run this Deck beforehand.

---

Also, ignore the random 107 in the Side Deck; I don't know why it's there anyway.

---

If DN were more proactive in adding said cards, it'd be a lot easier to make the changes + post them from there.

But since it isn't, going through YGOPro will be more of a hassle.

(I could just use filler cards for D'Arc/Tell and stuff for the time being)

Yeah, I recall the set D'Arc and Tell are in isn't slated for release for a while.

That being said, anything else that can be used to fix the Deck further? (Technically, I could mark it as spam since you only posted in here to tell me that fact; and nothing related to how stuff was built thus far; but I won't this time.)

Keep in mind that I've put some filler cards to sub for them if necessary in DP; the appropriate substitutions have been noted.

Easier than me going into YGOPro, making another screenshot and uploading it.

Archived