A Tea Party of Sinners & Suffering ~ Infernoids [April '15 TCG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APF5FPDQi04

pYLdtsH.png

x1 Trooper (Even though he's good backbone for milling and +1 after death, he can do fine @1)

x2 Infernoid Antra/Beelzebuth (The bouncer. He ain't too versatile in this meta so he's @2 for now)

x2 Infernoid Attondel/Adramelech (The beatstick. He's the OTK dude in charge and will ram down pesky defenses)

x3 Infernoid Harmadik/Lucifuge Rofocale (The popper. Level 3 perfect for Dante, and will rid opponent of bothersome high level beaters. The best fodder there is.)

x1 Infernoid Onuncu/Namaah (The King. Despite his high level & power, -3 for him and inhibiting other Infernoid plays leaves him @1. he's still a good guy to use to Raigeki everything else)

x3 Infernoid Patrulea/Astaroth (The MST'er. Backrow sucks ass, so he solves all problems. Level 4 is good Xyz food too.)

x2 Infernoid Seitsemas/Ba'al Zebuul (The Banisher. Banishes any shit that I don't want ever getting + off the grave. Dat Dracossack/Big eye play too)

x2 Lumina of LS (2 only considering the chance of milling her by mistake, and still does good getting Raiden/Lyla)

x2 Lyla of LS (Alt. Patrulea that's searchable. Also +3 milling)

x2 Raiden of LS (Key Miller that will supplement deck ammo)

x2 Book of Eclipse (Not only resets things like the Djinn Lock and provides decent defense, but flips down my monsters to make room for extra Infernoid lolz to bypass the 8 or lower limit. By far one of the best decks to maindeck this in.)

x1 Burial from D.D (Ammo reload)

x2 Charge of the Light Brigade (Obvious deck searcher; Gotta take advantage of the banlist)

x1 Monster Gate (Just bonus ammo loading. Honestly it might be taken out since Reasoning does fine and I don't wanna risk ridding myself of important Infernoids/LS on the field)

x1 Raigeki (Paves way for demonic summoning OTK)

x3 Reasoning (Potential to mill either little or almost my entire deck. Regardless, too good of a staple)

x2 Void Seer (Infestation Pandemic on steroids. Fuck you Steeds, Mirror Force, D-Prison, Trishula, Kama 1, Triverr, and so much more)

x2 Karma Cut (Since high level Infernoid fodder won't do much for you, dump them for a free banishment. Can be replaced with Phoenix Wing Blast though)

x2 Mind Crush (Highlight trap of the format. Will call out Spirit, Yosenjus, Clausolas, or others like a boss or have a free Infernoid milled)

x2 Mistake (Only Charge searches, so this card is nearly 95% abusable)

x1 Ring of Destruction (Paves way for easier OTK + protection. Also a summoning circle for Satan's calling)

This deck really has a good run thus far. It hasn't met a matchup with most metagame yet, but it's still very mill consistent and gets fresh OTKs easy. Only thing I might regret would be MSTs, but I can side deck those later. Shaddoll Dragon was also another fresh idea. In all, it's the best Infernoid concoction I have made so far. Any other Cnc?

Card Trooper is better than Lyla because Main Phase >> End Phase.

Maining Mistake also seems kind of silly, are you sure you wouldn't be better off with a Skill Prisoner or other such?

As for the Extra Deck, Lion seems way too slow to be of real use, and Goyo probably won't get made.

Card Trooper is better than Lyla because Main Phase >> End Phase.

Maining Mistake also seems kind of silly, are you sure you wouldn't be better off with a Skill Prisoner or other such?

As for the Extra Deck, Lion seems way too slow to be of real use, and Goyo probably won't get made.

Trooper might be still good, but Lyla is nothing much to look down at since she still pops backrow. I might cut down the Monster Gate for Trooper.

Skill Prisoner seems a bit silly considering Void Seer and the D.D Crow effs of each of the Infernoids, though I can udnerstand what you're going with the mass milling vs the awkwardly placed continuous trap. It's possible to side Mistake but I always do like taking advantage of things decks can loophole.

I wouldn't let down Emperor or Goyo either. Emperor might be outclassed by Dante, but he still can come in handy lategame and return useful Level 4 or lower Infernoids. raiden and Antra to Goyo also a bit of a stretch seems fair. But if you have no other good alternatives for both, then they will stay. I don't really rely too much on the Extra anyways.

Archived