Small Items Sprite Archetype(S.I.S.)

The Nyx Avatar

[spoiler=Show Monsters]
lDsJ04J.jpg

LORE:You can return 1 face-up monster you control to the hand to Special Summon this card from your hand, and this card's ATK and DEF are swtiched. When this card is returned to the hand (except by the effect of "S.I.S. Key of Crystal"), you can destroy 1 card on the field. You can only activate each of the effects of "S.I.S. Key of Crystal" once per turn.

x4wevrC.jpg

LORE:Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "S.I.S." monster with a different name from your Graveyard. When this card is returned to the hand, you can shuffle 1 card on the field to the respective owner's Deck.

wb8O3Vi.jpg

LORE:You can return 1 face-up monster you control to the hand to Special Summon this card from your hand, and gain 500 Life Points. When this card is returned to the hand (except by the effect of "S.I.S. Lamp of Ame"), you can banish 1 card on the field. You can only activate each of the effects of "S.I.S. Lamp of Ame" once per turn.

636yVJX.jpg

LORE:While your opponent controls a Special Summoned monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand, and target 1 monster your opponent controls; halve its ATK. When this card is returned to the hand, you can send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard.

EzrP3sv.jpg

LORE:You can only control 1 face-up "S.I.S. Knife of Windsor". Once per turn, you can reveal any number of "S.I.S." monsters in your hand; this card's original ATK and DEF are equal to the combined ATK or DEF of "S.I.S." monsters you revealed until your next Standby Phase. When this card is returned to the hand, you can inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

x403VPE.jpg

LORE:You can pay 800 Life Points; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card is attacked, it gains 1000 DEF during the Damage Step only. When this card is returned to the hand, you can Special Summon 1 "S.I.S." monster from your hand, except "S.I.S. Cup of Margaret". You can only activate each of the effects of "S.I.S. Cup of Margaret" once per turn.

NAMEreJ.jpg

LORE:You can pay 800 Life Points; Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is returned to the hand, you can draw 1 card. You can only activate the effect of "S.I.S. Watch of Harlot" once per turn.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Show Spells]
c55flSs.jpg

LORE:Add 1 "S.I.S." monster from your Deck to your hand.

3taRNnX.jpg

LORE:When a "S.I.S." monster is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) this turn, you can add 1 "S.I.S." monster from your Graveyard to your hand, then gain Life Points equal to its ATK.

csVBT7w.jpg

LORE:Once per turn, you can target 2 "S.I.S." monsters you control, except "S.I.S. Knife of Windsor"; return the first target to the hand and the second target gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the first target until your next Standby Phase. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "S.I.S." monster from your Graveyard.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Show Traps]
nBwm8Z0.jpg

LORE:

Return up to two "S.I.S." monsters you control to the hand, then destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can draw 1 card.

mo6M0sY.jpg

LORE:Banish up to two "S.I.S." monsters in your Graveyard. During your 2nd Standby Phase after activation, add the card(s) banished by this card to your hand.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Show Extra Deck Monsters]
iPB6zuW.jpg

LORE:2 Level 1 EARTH Fairy-Type Monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; activate 1 of the following effects:
● Destroy 1 card on the field.
● Increase this card's ATK by 1000.
● Return 1 card on the field to the respective owner's hand.

pWvCshB.jpg

LORE:3 "S.I.S." monsters
Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (You do not use "Polymerization".)This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
● Special Summon 1 "S.I.S." monster from your hand or Graveyard.
● Return 1 card on the field to the respective owner's hand.

OdWaRwP.jpg

LORE:1 Fairy-Type Tuner Monster + 2 or more "S.I.S." non-Tuner monsters
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. If this card battles a Special Summoned monster, increase this card's ATK by 1000 during the Damage Step only. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can return 1 "S.I.S." monster on the field with a different name to the respective owner's hand.
[/spoiler]

- S.I.S. Lamp of Ame effect of banish is too much, i think should be until the end phase

- S.I.S. Knife of Windsor only last until your opponent StandBy phase, i think you wanted to do it until your next StandBy

- S.I.S. Recovery can add infinite times during the same turn, like Maxx "C" / Spellbook of Jugdment / Super Rejuvenation

- S.I.S. if you wanna overcome the problem of the House restraining the "Knight of Windsor", u should put a low ATK or simply 0

- S.I.S Surprise gives a lot of adventage, plus the opponent get a -1

-  I think that the Extra Deck monsters' effect of return 1 Card to the hand is a bit too much, maybe a monsters should do it~

Thats my Opinion, Ofc my POV is pretty much as a Competitive and Stable deck

Archived