Boss Duel - Dr. Faker from Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL

Delibirb

Heart-eartH Dragon is one of my favorite monsters in the game so it was only a matter of time before I made Dr. Faker. Unfortunately, he uses only 7 cards, so I had to make the last one up, but I think it's a pretty good boss card. Let me know what you think of these, I tried to keep them as original as possible while making sense.

[spoiler='Starting Hand']
[spoiler='Number 52: Heart-eartH (Monster A)']6MrUEb2.jpg

Cannot be destroyed by battle, except with "Number" monsters. This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap cards and effects. When this card is targeted for an attack: You can place 1 counter on this card (max. 3); make this card gain ATK equal to that of the attacking monster, until the end of the Battle Phase, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half this card's current ATK and its previous ATK, then gain the same amount of LP. When this card with 3 counters is targeted for an attack: Destroy it. When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 "Faker/Monster B" from your hand or Deck.
-I Summon "Number 52: Heart-eartH"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Barian's Gateway (Spell A)']o1m9vBv.jpg
After this card is activated, inflict 800 damage to 1 opponent for each card that is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard this turn. You cannot Summon or Set monsters during the turn you activate this card. During your turn: You can send this card from the field to the Graveyard; negate the effects of 1 opponent's monster.
-I activate "Barian's Gateway"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Barian's Battle Buster (Trap A)']d4rZCvM.jpg
Activate this card by shuffling 1 "Faker" card from your Graveyard into the Deck. Up to twice per turn: You can negate an attack. During your opponent's Battle Phase: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard, then target 1 face-up Attack Position monster on each side of the field; conduct battle between those targets.
-I Activate "Barian's Battle Buster"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Battle Route (Trap B)']YbnhATP.jpg
During your opponent's turn, if you control a monster, all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls must attack, if able.
-I Activate "Battle Route"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fake Form (Trap C)']hsJTj3q.jpg
When the battle position of a monster(s) is changed by a card effect: Inflict 400 damage to 1 opponent for each of those monsters.
-I Activate "Fake Form"!-[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Deck from Top to Bottom']
[spoiler='Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon (Monster B)']kJKltf0.jpg
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Special Summoned: Change all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position. The battle positions of those monsters cannot be changed. Your opponent takes all battle damage you would have taken from battles involving this card. During your opponent's End Phase: You can banish all cards that were Summoned/Set this turn. If this card leaves the field: Special Summon it with ATK equal to the number of banished cards x 1000.
-I Summon "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon"!-

Hidden Effect:

When an opponent takes damage: Gain LP equal to the damage they took.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fake Life (Trap D)']2UPajrt.jpg

When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack: Target that monster; negate the attack, and if you do, gain Life Points equal to its ATK.

-I Activate "Fake Life"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Barian's Bait (Spell B)']OpTbHVN.jpg
All opponent players shuffle all monsters they control into their Decks, then they can each Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from their Extra Deck, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.
-I Activate "Barian's Bait"!-[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

So Barian's Bait is made-up but it seemed like something Faker would use. But please give me your thoughts on the successes and shortcomings of this Boss.

Bumping as I updated Monster A and Trap B. The deck is now less of a nuisance to play against as Monster A can be affected by Monster Effects, as well as being more manipulative withyour opponent's monsters being drawn in for attacks for the turn, not just the battle phase.

Archived