Voyant The Psychics

StressGx

[spoiler='Monsters']

[spoiler='Voyant Angel']E9kmjAo.jpg

During your Draw Phase: If you draw this card while you have 3 banished "Voyant" monsters. You can Special Summon this card. When this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Voyant" card from your Deck to your hand. You must have 3 banished "Voyant" monsters to activate and resolve this effect. This card is banished instead of being sent to the graveyard.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Voyant Father']sUqQnmr.jpg
When this card is Summoned: You can banish up to 3 "Voyant" monsters from your deck. Once per turn, you can return up to 3 banished "Voyant" monsters to the deck; Special Summon 1 banished "Voyant" monste. This card is banished instead of being sent to the graveyard.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Voyant Medium']VCBfGot.jpg
During the End Phase, if this card is banished because it was sent there this turn: You can add 1 "Voyant" monster from your Deck to your hand. This card is banished instead of being sent to the graveyard.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Voyant Beast']ZLFS5eC.jpg
If there are 3 banished "Voyant" cards: Special Summon this banished card. This card is banished instead of being sent to the graveyard. An Xyz Monster that was Summoned using only this card and other "Voyant" monsters as Xyz Material gains this effect.
● When it is Xyz Summoned: Draw 2 cards.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Voyant Clone']wr0JPmD.jpg
Return this banished card to the deck: Special Summon 1 "Voyant" monster from your hand. This card is banished instead of being sent to the graveyard.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells/Traps'][spoiler='Voyant Controller']jQYfu2A.jpg

Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Voyant" monster from your deck. If there are 5 banished "Voyant" monsters. You can send this card to the Graveyard to select 2 banished "Voyant" monsters and Special Summon them.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Voyant Contract']BLdnusZ.jpg
During the End Phase of the turn this card was activated, draw a number of cards equal to the combined number of Psychic-Type monsters with 500 DEF banished this turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Voyant Stress']6iaswmk.jpg
Return up to 3 banished "Voyant" monster(s) to the deck; Destroy an equal amount of cards on the field. You must control a face-up "Voyant" monster to activate and resolve this effect.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Voyant Ghoul']HZHqgy0.jpg
When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, while you control a face-up "Voyant" monster and have 3 banished "Voyant" monsters: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Xyz']

[spoiler='Voyant Devil']CmGRyVa.jpg
2 Level 4 "Voyant" monsters
You can detatch 1 Xyz Material; Banish 1 "Voyant" monster from your deck. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: Choose 1 "Voyant" monster from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck. When this card is destroyed, Return it to the Extra Deck.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Voyant Gates to The Overworld']hI6eiaE.jpg
3 Level 4 "Voyant" monsters
Once per turn you can detatch 1 Xyz Material then Special Summon up to 3 banished "Voyant" monsters; Until the end of this turn, this card gains 500 ATK for each card Special Summoned this way. When this card is destroyed, Return it to the Extra Deck.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

> Summon Father 

> Banish 3 Beast

> Chain there effects to SS each of them

> Overlay for Rank 4 needing 3 material

> Draw 6 cards

> ???

> Profit

But seriously you might want to think about making some of their effects optional "You can", and once per turn. 

And as it is now the counter trap Ghoul will only work if you have exactly 3 banished Voyant. Not sure if you meant for it to be that way or not. Just saying.

That is something you're meant to be able to do xD however I see the brokeness So Father is changed to 3 DIFFERENT Voyant monsters.
I also forgot about the optionability of it xD i'm a scrub apparently (some effects like Angel are allowed to be more than once per turn)

And yes ghoul is meant to be like that, the deck is designed to try and consistently have 3 banished voyant cards at the start and end of the turn (obviously it will change in the middle of your turn)

Main question is, as an idea is it good? It has a very good OTK possibility, it can also have great control with the traps. But manipulating the banish zone isn't too easy. And think about how much this deck would hurt to imperial iron wall! Thanks for the feedback on the mistakes i made on the effects IOU1.

In terms of text everything looks good which is something I can rarely say (everything looks like it has problem solving text as well).  In terms of the cards, overall I like the deck.  It has OTK potential and ways to defend and plus.  It's hit by most of the floodgates though and therefore would probably be Tier 2 (which is my personal favorite to create cards for).  As for the combo all you have to do it add "You can only use 1 "itself" effect per turn, and only once that turn." or "You can only use this effect of "itself" once per turn." to all your monsters and then also I'd change Father to 3 Voyants "with the same name" and then all the broken combos I see disappear.  I like the deck...just curious where did you get your artwork.

Feel free to take a look at my new started weekly set releases. ;) Happy creating!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived