Photo

Uggla6 Released Set - Week 1

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Uggla6

Uggla6

• Members
  • 82 posts
    Last Visit Jan 11 2019 09:03 AM

Hello all,

It might appear that I'm a newbie and that's because I rarely use this site even though I acknowledge it as a great site for Yu-Gi-Oh creativity.  That being said, I'm proud to say that Yu-Gi-Oh has been a large part of my life in the last several years whether that's been investing, trading, playing both competitively and casually, and finally creating the cards I believe Konami should release someday (heck, I might continue to play).  Every card I create is a card that in my head should be printed and would be a viable card in the game.  Some cards are better than others and even some people may argue that some of the cards are too powerful, (although I feel that nothing I create could surpass the current meta or where it'll be in 6 months) but all of them have come from the deepest part of my creative.  All of my ideas are original; however, the artwork is from some of the amazing artists that exist on the internet.  The reason that I'm finally releasing all these sets I've created over the years is because I'm taking a break from the game.  I couldn't bring myself to say leaving the game, because I don't think that anything will get me over my nostalgic feeling towards the game and selling certain decks that I hold dearest.  However, due to the loss of enjoyment from the game, the last few and upcoming poor formats, as well as the tiredness from keeping ahead of Konami's economic scheme I'm going to be settling down.  Even the original creators have moved onto a new game and company and so I thought that was telling me to do the same (the game is Cardfight Vanguard and anyone who is interested in learning or anything else, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to help).  Anyway, in lieu of this break I'm going to posting a single set/archetype that I have created over the years that I deem acceptable to go to the printing table each week until I've posted all my cards.  Before posting I'm going to check for grammar errors and try my best to convert some of my older cards with problem solving text.  For those of you here I hope that these cards can give enjoyment to continue on with the game, or at least be the inspiration of some of your own fantastic creations.  Enjoy!

So here it goes the first of my multiple sets to publish.  When deciding what set I wanted to post, I had a hard choice to make.  Initially I wanted to post the first set I ever created; however, that set is very large I have not yet quite fixing all the errors in the set so in the mean time I figured that I would just post one on my personal favorites.  It's my second favorite and probably the deck I would use if it were to be released.  They are a 16 card set called the Varachnads.

Varachnads - This is a set the revolves around level 4 insect monsters that are based on various species of spiders.  The boss monster is a unique Number Xyz monster, but nevertheless the deck has so many different directions is can go.  Overall this deck has an out to almost anything and a pretty good search engine to get to those outs.  In terms of power this deck would probably be in Tier 2 or 1.5 right now.

Main Monsters

Traps
Spells
Extra Monsters

Hope you like the cards, please post any comments you may have.

Posted Image
A place to duel with your (or my) cards online: HERE My Cards:
Week 1 - Varachnads Week 7 - Monuments
Week 2 - Piranhacans Week 8 - Stealth Dragons
Week 3 - Noble Novas Week 9 - Venom
Week 4 - Serpess Week 10 - Alcyonosts
Week 5 - Pacific Week 11 - Link Jester
Week 6 - Olympians Week 12 - Elemental Herbs

CFVanguard - Nubatama Stride Support
More

True Kings

Posted ImagePosted Image
All Your TCG Needs

Uggla6

Uggla6

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 82 posts
    Last Visit Jan 11 2019 09:03 AM

Also I thought I would add this too.  One of the things I like to do with my archetypes is create a deck that would reflect a competitive build to be used.  Just as a little base line of how the deck runs (Leaching Poison and Varachnad Web are tech choices, but most likely would be side deck cards or not ran at all, but I wanted to use the whole set).  Also note that I create this deck after I finish making the cards and it's an attempt to be consistent across many formats (for example I don't tech Anti-Spell Fragrance just because it's good this format).  So that being said for my Varachnads, the build would look something like this :

Monsters (19):
3 - Varachnad Larvae
2 - Jumping Varachnad
3 - Spitting Varachand
2 - Burrowing Varachnad
3 - Poisonous Varachnad
3 - Long-Legged Varachnad
3 - Bird-Eater Varachnad

Spells (11):
2 - Creepy Colony
2 - Sticky String
1 - Leaching Poison
3 - Varachnad Eggs
2 - Mystical Space Typhoon
1 - Raigeki*

Traps (10):
3 - Quick Burrow
1 - Varachnad Web
3 - Fiendish Chain*
2 - Call of the Haunted*
1 - Torrential Tribute*

Extra (15)
1 of each archetype specific cards and then 12 generic Rank 4s of choice.  Maybe run a Felgrand for 2 Bird-Eaters.

*Actual cards printed.

Posted Image
A place to duel with your (or my) cards online: HERE My Cards:
Week 1 - Varachnads Week 7 - Monuments
Week 2 - Piranhacans Week 8 - Stealth Dragons
Week 3 - Noble Novas Week 9 - Venom
Week 4 - Serpess Week 10 - Alcyonosts
Week 5 - Pacific Week 11 - Link Jester
Week 6 - Olympians Week 12 - Elemental Herbs

CFVanguard - Nubatama Stride Support
More

True Kings