Insert Fantasy Name Here [OOC/PG-13/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[font='times new roman'][spoiler=”Miyuki Murasaki”][/font]
[font='times new roman']"ohh w-what a big world... I wonder how far away from home I am."

Character Name: Miyuki Murasaki (also goes by yuki, miyu or mura)
Race: Fairy
Class: Cleric and occasionally a bard[/font]

[font='times new roman'] [spoiler=”Apperance”][/font]
[font='times new roman']Height: 5”3’
Weight: 110 lbs.
[/font]

[font='times new roman'][spoiler=”picture”][/font]
[font='times new roman'] 3JukxO3.jpg[/font]
[font='times new roman'][/spoiler][/font]
[font='times new roman']Miyuki wears a light and flowy long white dress that has very thin straps and a collar for decoration. She also wears a blue necklace that is the source of her magic power. Her eyes are a light purple with a hint of blue and she has very large wings that are transparent but very beautiful. Her hair is long with the colors silver and a hint of blue. On her head she wears a headband of white flowers for decoration.[/font]
[font='times new roman'][/spoiler]
[spoiler=”Personality”] Miyuki is very kind, caring, and timid. She tends to hide from people because her wings stand out due to being rainbow colored and quite large. She is also outwardly happy despite being timid and enjoys making friends. Her music is all self-made and she enjoys sharing it with others. Miyuki enjoys interacting with other races and likes to learn their way of speech. For being a fairy Miyuki is actually very clumsy on her legs which is why she flies more often than not. Miyuki loves to play music for people and will occasionally dance with whomever she deems fit for a slow dance. She also loves sweets and stories and anything cute. She is afraid of rude and mean people and prefers to stay away from them. Miyuki doesn't like criminals either because they are usually mean or scary people. She can be very frightful of spiders and bees but loves all the other insects that are not creepy looking. [/spoiler][/font]

[font='times new roman'][spoiler=”Biography”] Miyuki is a fairy princess from Keikiyu forest. She often enjoyed flying around her village and communicating with others, however life in the forest was not all it was meant out to be. As a child she was kidnapped and taken from her family on several occasions but managed to escape and find her way home. Once she turned 17 her father decided it was time for her to go out to venture the world a bit before she would take over the community. So the decision was made for her to venture forth into the “real world” and learn to make her own decisions. She was very scared at first being sent out into the world with no help or support she would head from shelter to shelter, whether it be rocks or trees she would make sure she had a safe place to stay for the night. She eventually made her way to a town that was bustling with energy. When she arrived inside, Miyuki was very surprised to see all sorts of different races, much more different than she had ever seen, from frog people, to centaurs, to humans, and everyone had a different class to. She felt very afraid, noticing that there was no one with wings like hers and decided it would be best to stay quiet and head to the inn for some rest. [/spoiler][/font]
[font='times new roman'][spoiler=”Skills/Powers”] Miyuki has the power to heal anyone with her staff and can cast a small bit of water magic. She can only heal and shield but that’s all she really needs because she never needs to fight. Her music skills can buff her allies as well as put enemies to sleep. She is very good on stringed instruments like the lyre but can also play the piano and flute with little difficulty. All her magic comes from her necklace which never runs out of power but she has no real reason to use it all up. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=”Items/Weapons”] Miyuki caries around a flute and a lyre to play music for when things are quiet and enjoys to fill silence with song. She also carries around a staff that has a ring of transparent wings around the top with the colors blue and green, the staff itself a beautiful silver almost white color. She has the clothes she is currently wearing as well as a small shear jacket to put over it if she gets cold. Her most important item is her necklace which is the source of all her magic. [/spoiler][/font]

[font='times new roman'][spoiler=”Misc.”]:[/font]
  • [font='times new roman']Miyuki is a fairy princess[/font]
  • [font='times new roman']Her wings can disappear when she needs them to but not for long due to it needing magic to hide[/font]
  • [font='times new roman']She loves sweets and cute things[/font]
[font='times new roman'] [/spoiler][/font]
[font='times new roman'][/spoiler][/font]

i-i made a few changes i-if there is something else i-i need to change p-please let me know
a-and some fairies are tall in legend of zelda like human sized they are just more important fairies

"Fairy" well this is awkward. >.> I was about to post....

This

[spoiler=Races]

Skeletons: Literally skeletons. They are able to move because of magic energy from which they are animated. Generally enemies, there are those who are very helpful and friendly.

Nymphs: Related to fairies and pixies, Nymph's come in multiple varieties depending on region. They are usually tricksters and have two form. Their human form which is generally human sized and shape. And their Nymph form which is around a foot in height and has wings. They appear the same as fairies with the one difference in that they can change form and are less helpful.

Pixie: Small winged folk who love to help adventurers. Around one foot tall in height and talented in various magic. Romantic by nature and tend to cling to an adventurer they like.

Plant-folk: As the name implies; these are people who resemble plants. They only eat water and dirt but tend to enjoy buying expensive acessories.

Gargoyle: Beings that are created by magic. They can take on many forms but most are made of stone and have wings. They tend to be grumpy and protective. When they sit still they're bodies are solid rock and they can recover damage. However if they move they are vulnerable.

Slime-kin: People made out of slime. They resemble the monster of similar name but they are generally friendly. Though people avoid them as they often cause a mess.

[/spoiler]

And tell people to let me know what to add in and such, and gradually make a sorta database. >.>

Um. But now I'm not sure what to do with fairies. ^^;

I could change "fairies" to "pixies" and we can come up with something for fairies perhaps.

We can work something out though. I'll look at the character more in-depth later. Got things to focus on first.

Also, Kuriboh. There's a reason I asked you to PM me before your next post...But luckily you got the general idea I was going for anyway. Still, try and remember if I ask you to message, it's for a reason.

s-sorry >< y-you said any race and when i showed yosuke the picture he said she looked like a fairy b-but if that doesn't work i-i can change it

No don't worry, it's my fault for being lazy and not posting up this list. XD

It can be a fairy, let's just change what I have for fairy to pixie (or change your character to pixie, your choice) and figure something out to differentiate from Nymphs and that. (maybe they are human sized, have wings, can't change size).

Alright and so you shall. ^^ Now, the only issue with the app (literally just this) is that the personality is a bit on the short side. Try and figure a couple more lines worth of stuff. Um, like things she likes and dislikes and how she feels about certain things (like criminals, religion, etc) Just a bit of extra information. Mostly so that I know you've got a grasp on the character and are dedicated enough to get enough written. No pressure, you're doing great. ^^

t-thank you. i-im not sure how to start though

Well you can jump in and interact with any of the RPers currently doing things. I could give a list of what's going on.

Or you could start off by simply entering the Introduction Tavern and introducing your character by talking with one of the NPCs if you want.

Anything you decide, you can ask me for more details to help. That's how I want to run this, people run their plans by me and I give them details to help their post.

This looks fun, I'll have an app up in a little bit.

EDIT:

[spoiler=App]Quote: "Got a light?"

Character Name: Brack Corren
Race: Dwarf. A stout, hairy people that make up for their general lack of height and magic with steadfastness (with lifespans reaching an upward of 300 years), boisterousness, and lots of drink. They tend to live underground, and enjoy mining, smithing, fighting, and lots of drink.
Class: Bombardier. A bulky fighter who focuses on heavy-duty artillery and firepower.
[spoiler=Appearance:]
bGiBCf1.jpg?2
Height: 4'2"
Weight: 163 lbs
Not so different from your average male dwarf: short, stocky, and with a full beard; and one as unruly as you'd expect. Is often covered in soot and burn marks and has bloodshot eyes from his many "tools of the trade." Wears a mix of thick leather and heavy plate mail, among other things. Rarely seen without weapon or drink in hand. (Many times both.)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Brack is a bit of a loner, even amongst his own kind. He's quiet, too, for a dwarf; content to tinkering the day away with the occasional chat with his oldest friends Moira and Old Gwyn. (They never say anything in return, of course.) Though he does enjoy the acquaintance of a fellow traveler, especially if they're of another, more interesting race. Often relatively chill, he does get fired up easily, possibly over the smallest of things, and once he—and his guns—get burning hot enough, it takes a lot of time and patience to cool him down, and sometimes a very large beverage. He's very much a fighter, and not much of a lover to anything but a hot flame. However, while he may seem akin to a crotchety old man, Brack's casual demeanor is more often kind than not. Whether it's talking, drinking, burning, or shooting, he likes to have a smile on his face. In line with his fiery tendencies, he enjoys spicy food and will eat it in great amounts, enough to make a normal man's tear ducts run dry and his tongue shrivel from the heat. His many years have earned him much more than just a red hot temper, as it's easily matched by his keen insight and sharp wit.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]As a young dwarf, Brack spent his youth much the same as all the other dwarves; mining, smithing, fighting, and drinking. But it wasn't long before he saw other uses for the forges in which many an axe blade were forged. Dwarves had gunpowder and firepower, of course, but they were always so large scale, as if in compensation for the creators' own stature. Brack wanted something more personal, and spent many long hours of many long years perfecting his own craft. His time alone stemmed mainly from the fact he considered his own race painfully boring at times. Sure, the pubs were always a good spot of raucous fun, but not even the strongest dwarven warrior was capable spend his whole life drinking, though that didn't stop many from trying. So Brack set out, at the tender age of 60, to travel. He still spent most of his nights in whatever cave or burrow he could find, but he was glad for the change nonetheless.[/spoiler]
Skills/Powers:

- Dwarven Talents: Highly resistant to illness and poison. Heightened senses of hearing, smell, and sight in the dark. Extremely strong, can really take a beating, and drink most anyone under the table to boot.

- Firebug: Not quite Pyromancy, but close enough. If there's a fire to be started, you'd best get out of the way.

- Blacksmithing: Not nearly as adept as a true dwarven master, but a fair bit better than even the most experienced smiths of other races.

Items/Weapons:
- Moira: Brack's custom-made hand cannon, capable of spewing fire and heavy-duty ballistics alike, sometimes at the same time.
- Old Gwyn: Brack's trusty hammer; simple, yet effective.[/spoiler]

Archived