[Written] Let's make Alien Tier 2 Rouge - Alien Supply Line

DuelSpectre

Alien Supply Line - Spell / Quick-Play
This card is treated as a Continuous Trap card in the Spell & Trap Zone. During either player's turn, when an A-Counter is placed on a monster on the field; Draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Alien Supply Line" once per turn. You can remove A-Counters from the field, and if you do, add an "Alien" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand whose Level is equal to or less than the number of A-Counters you removed x2 (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

This.  This is brilliant.  I don't know what else to say.  It adds a small draw engine, and it searches.  And once you get Gol'Gar out, if you don't want to make something, you can just pull them off of him and search a level 4.  I don't know why its also treated as a continuous trap but hat's off to you sir.  You have single handedly provided a minor solution to everything wrong with Aliens.

The Continuous Trap card clause was something I added in since this + Fiendish + Vanity's = Magic Planter becomes more usable. This way, you can activate it during your turn without first setting it, and it becomes a target for Planter on the field. It establishes itself as the first Continuous Trap Card that can be played without first setting it and waiting a turn. In a way, it is an experimental new "mechanic" I wanted to add.

Also, thank you for the positive review.

Archived