[LeccXD] Feudal Era Archtype~ (15 cards)

lecc_XD

well, this is my 4° archtype on here so far~

i make them and test them already, but still working on the changes i would made

This deck centers in a Counter-Based strategy, all the monsters gains 1 or 2 counters when Summoned (normal and some of them when special) and they activates their effects removing those counters, also they prevent their own destruction taking off 1 counter from itselves.

Is a Stall deck that in Middle play can get pretty strong due to the accumulation of counters + the Archtype Synchros Crawling over the field.

If you wanna give them a try, they are already on the DP page.

(Images are from GENZOMAN)

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler=Level 3]

[spoiler=Feudal Era - Xiao Jin]

JkEJAXE.jpg

When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up: Put 2 "Feudal" Counter on this card. Opponent monsters cannot target other "Feudal Era" monsters for an attack. If this card is targeted for an attack: At the end of the Damage Step, remove 1 "Feudal" counter from anywhere in your side of the field; Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Feudal Era" monster from your Graveyard or Hand (you can only gain this effect once per turn). If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

This is the main and only summoner from the deck, is a good way to stall and start the game, but has a draw back, not all of the Feudal Era monsters gain counters when Special Summoned.

Is a great wall if your planning to make bigger plays and trying to get the enough monsters or cards.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feudal Era - Musashiro]

NV6eJiM.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: Put 2 "Feudal" Counter on this card. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Feudal" counter on this card. Once per turn, If this card destroyed a monster by battle: Remove 1 "Feudal" Counter on this card; It can a second attack in a row. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

This card is a Counter Fodder/Token Rhapist of the deck.

nothing special, just that he helps a lot to gather Counters faster and make synch plays~

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feudal Era - Kunoichi]

8S9qUpA.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: Put 2 "Feudal" Counter on this card. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Feudal" counter on this card. Once per turn: You can remove 1 "Feudal" Counter on this card and target 1 Spell/Trap card on your opponent' side of the field; Destroy it. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

MST in a card, also the Level 3 Tuner of the deck

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Level 4]

[spoiler=Feudal Era - Xiong]

BOLWRtr.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: Put 1 "Feudal" Counter on this card. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Feudal" counter on this card. When this card declares an attack: You can place 1 "Feudal" Counter on this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

Is the beater of the deck, also helps to gather counters but not better than the other monsters

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feudal Era - Takako]

tILE86X.jpg

When this card is Summoned: Put 2 "Feudal" Counter on this card. This card gains 300 DEF for each "Feudal" counter on this card. During your Main Phase: You can remove 3 "Feudal" counters from anywhere in your side of the field; Add 1 "Feudal" card from your Deck to your hand (You can only gain this effect once per turn). If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

Main Searcher + Tuner of the Level 4

is one of the few "Feudal Era" monsters that can gain Counters however they are summoned, also provides a search for 3 counters, preatty heavy cost but with less, she can do that just by summoning~

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feudal Era - Soichiro]

9QHsGUu.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: Put 1 "Feudal" Counter on this card. This card gains 200 ATK for each "Feudal" counter on this card. Once per turn: You can discard 1 "Feudal Era" monster": Place 1 "Feudal" Counter on any face-up "Feudal Era" monster you control. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

She also set up plays in graveyard for later game and also helps providing a counter on 1 monster. is better than i expected, but sometimes the deck doesnt help her.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feudal Era - Makoto]

VpikF4B.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: Put 2 "Feudal" Counter on this card. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Feudal" counter on this card. Once per turn: You can remove 1 "Feudal" Counter on this card and target 1 face-up monster on your opponent' side of the field; Reduce it ATK and DEF by 700. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

a counter Fodder and also helps to defeat hard beatsticks

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feudal Era - Akihiko]

maordtJ.jpg

When this card is Summoned: Put 1 "Feudal" Counter on this card. This card gains 300 DEF for each "Feudal" counter on this card. During your main Phase, If this card is in your Graveyard: You can remove 2 "Feudal" counters from anywhere in your saide of the field; Special Summon this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

This is the "Synchro Plays" monster, when its on your graveyard, summon by itself just for the cost of 2 counters. also is one of the monsters that gain counters by any way of summon.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spells]

[spoiler=Feudal Art - Talisman Magic]

mckdUry.jpg

Each time you Normal Summon 1 "Feudal Era" monster: Place 1 "Feudal" counter on this card. During your Main Phase: You can move 1 "Feudal" counter on this card to 1 face-up "Feudal Era" monster you control. During your Main Phase: You can remove 3 "Feudal" counters from anywhere in your side of the field; You can Special Summon 1 "Feudal Era" monster from your Graveyard. You can only gain each effect of "Feudal Art - Talisman Magic" once per turn.

It talks by itself, is the "Alternative Fuel" of the Archtype, without this card, the deck would be dead (literally)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feudal Art - Ambush]

rcu5v3C.jpg

Tribute 1 "Feudal Era" monster on your side of the field to target 1 face-up monster your opponent's control: Change it battle position, then Draw 1 card for each "Feudal" counter on the tributed monster when it was the field (max. 2). You can only activate 1 "Feudal Art - Ambush" per turn.

In the early game, helps to stop your opponent from attack, but in later game, it becomes a good draw engine, ofc if you manage to gather the enough counters in 1 monster

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feudal Art - Challenge to Duel]

SYKaWa2.jpg

If you control 1 or more face-up "Feudal Era" monster(s): Remove 2 "Feudal" counter from anywhere from your side of the field; Add 1 "Feudal Era" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Feudal Art - Challenge to Duel" per turn.

A specific ROTA for the deck

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Traps]

[spoiler=Feudal Art - Negociation]

NJMBnqd.jpg

You can target 1 level 4 or lower "Feudal Era" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, then place 1 "Feudal" counter on it. You can only activate 1 "Feudal Art - Negociation" per turn.

a Summon spell that also provides 1 counter, is a great card to stall or make search plays

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Extra Deck]

[spoiler=Feudal Era - Kirisame Yukiho]

d85163f.jpg

1 "Feudal Era" tuner + 1 or more monsters

When this card is Summoned: Place 2 "Feudal" counters on this card. This card gains 400 ATK for each "Feudal" counter on this monster. When this card declares an attack: place 1 "Feudal" counter on this card. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

The lvl 6 Synch of the deck, Avoid Bottomless Trap Hole and is a good Fodder/Beater in late game

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feudal Era - Amakusa Shiro]

ebNbVeR.jpg

When this card is Summoned: Place 2 "Feudal" counters on this card. This card gains 500 DEF for each "Feudal" counter on this monster. Target up to 2 level 4 or lower "Feudal Era" monster on the field: Place 1 "Feudal" counter on each target (You cannot Normal Summon the turn you activate this effect). If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

In late game, this card would be pretty helpfull and makes your stall even more strong, the drawback can be avoided when the game is a lot more advanced, but early just helps to stall with a 2800 DEF

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feudal Era - Ningi no Mikoto]

hAmytUE.jpg

When this card is Summoned: Place 2 "Feudal" counters on this card. This card gains 400 ATK for each "Feudal" counter on this monster. You can Remove 2 "Feudal" counters from anywhere on your side of the field: You opponent cannot activate card and/or effects during this Battle Phase. If this card destroys a monster by battle: Add 1 "Feudal Era" monster fro your deck to your hand. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

And Finally, the Boss monster, Purelly Battle based, helping a little on the search and on top of that, making the Battle Phase a lot more Safe, but still, this card is Hard to play in early game, but its a very good "GG" in the late game

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

TY for the Feedback!

For Ambush, since drawing 4 is obviously waaaay crazy, how about it only draws 2 cards? Just so you don't have to add a (max. 2) clause, you can have it Tribute a monster with 2+ counters for the draw 2. It'd still be really good because you can use it in response to an effect that targets one of your monsters, and it still has E-Con's first effect. I tried to suggest this in our duel last night, but I guess the DC prevented you from seeing it.

For Ambush, since drawing 4 is obviously waaaay crazy, how about it only draws 2 cards? Just so you don't have to add a (max. 2) clause, you can have it Tribute a monster with 2+ counters for the draw 2. It'd still be really good because you can use it in response to an effect that targets one of your monsters, and it still has E-Con's first effect. I tried to suggest this in our duel last night, but I guess the DC prevented you from seeing it.

yeah, i was thinking to nerf that for ambush, because in late game, it becomes broken as hell xD

ty for the feedback

If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

This mechanic is incrediably frustrating, and I'm not sure how good it is for the game. To make this balanced, your cards all have to be incredably weak because your opponent cant use cards that destroy without losing resources, and so battle becomes the only useful thing. Which is again frustrating because its really easy to wall with these cards.

If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Feudal" counter from this card instead.

This mechanic is incrediably frustrating, and I'm not sure how good it is for the game. To make this balanced, your cards all have to be incredably weak because your opponent cant use cards that destroy without losing resources, and so battle becomes the only useful thing. Which is again frustrating because its really easy to wall with these cards.

i agree, thats the kind of deck it is, but over again, i really need to stall a lot to start doing something, and more because i can only summon 1 per turn unless i have an incredible ammount of counters on the field, but again, thats even hard to get.

most of them doesnt regenerate their own conters, i need an external Spell/Trap to do the job, if not they would never get their counters again

i agree, is annoying to face this kind of deck, but their big weakness is that i can only start to play smooth with them until the 5/6 th turn and only if i still have counters on field.

Archived