新たな進化に真実の扉を開く! 【G A L A X Y / P H O T O N】

GRXE9eA.png

[spoiler=V1]

tqCmFUj.png

[/spoiler]

Yeah, I'm playing with Kaito.dek now (or evilfusion, since this is his speciality).

Experimenting with this on YGOPro (but I'm putting it on DN because it's a lot easier to manage + edit).

Anyway, it works fine for the most part (getting 62 out is not really hard); although there are times that I can't really get it out (either due to lack of GEPD or something else).

That being said, if Prime Photon can't be made; go into 107 or whatever other R8s I put in there.

The Quick Chaos are in the Side Deck for C107; testing that idea out to see if it's feasible.

But otherwise, main thing is to get GEPD out; then another Level 8, then go ahead and make 62 and things.

Castel's there to get rid of stuff if I need to (usually with Wizard or the other Level 4s).

Paladynamo's there to soften stuff up, and net draws when it goes.

Galaxion brings out GEPD if I either don't have the 2k monster requirement or not in my hand at all.

And yeah, Neo GEPD is in there; in case things happen; though I rarely touch it.

Photon Sanctuary is there to bring out fodder for GEPD; if I either cannot get Thrasher/Crusher out or need some walls.

Full Armor to build off a used 62/107 or something; especially the former because halved damage sucks at times.

(I'm thinking of adding another GEPD in here)

----

So yeah, CnC please.

Well first of all, don't really think running Galaxy Tyranno is a good idea, most of the time is unneeded and will lead to dead draw. Sure the xyz summoning on your opponent turn is intertesing, but most of the time you won't really keep your level 8 monster on your opponent turn anyway (replace it with honest or that level 8 swordsman card)

Since Galaxy solider is machine...maybe you should run Cyber Dragon Nova and Infinity, or Pleiades (not really sure what you should replace it with tbh)

You mean Swordsman of the Revealing Light?

I can probably do that, since yeah I never used Tyranno in matches so far.

Or Honest, since all of them are LIGHT + the power boost will help a bit.

Maybe I can cut out 23 + a copy of Tachyon to make room for the two.

Honestly speaking, I've only used Soldier as GEPD fodder for the most part.

Yep I meant Swordsman of the Revealing Light

As for Soldier, while yes sometime you can use it for fodder for GEPD, but for the most part it helps you gain access to rank 5 (to annoying monster like Infinity and Pleiades, which is a pain to face against) The cards can search itself off (which is good, so you can go for rank 5) So I really think you should consider running some rank 5 monsters  (just 2-3)

Also hows number 23? I never really try using it, is it useful at all?

Honestly, I didn't use Full Armor yet; but more/less there a "Chaos Xyz" over 62 once it has no more Xyz Materials.

Same goes with 23, but I might strip that.

I mainly go into 62 or 107 with this; other stuff is there in the event that I don't have the luxury of making the Galaxy Xyz.

(Should note that I really don't care about the format stuff [recall that this is on YGOPro for the most part; I used DN because it's less of a pain to update it when needed + post changes])

Yep I meant Swordsman of the Revealing Light

As for Soldier, while yes sometime you can use it for fodder for GEPD, but for the most part it helps you gain access to rank 5 (to annoying monster like Infinity and Pleiades, which is a pain to face against) The cards can search itself off (which is good, so you can go for rank 5) So I really think you should consider running some rank 5 monsters  (just 2-3)

Also hows number 23? I never really try using it, is it useful at all?

I'll consider making room for Pleiades.

Must just throw out 23 and some other stuff that I don't need for it. 

That being said, I haven't used it yet; but should test-run again.

THE LACK OF CALL OF THE HAUNTED IS DISTURBING.

Srsly. Call Triggers Soldier -> Search more crap

I probably have space to put 1-2 copies in there.

Trying to keep things on the 40-card min; but going a little over is fine.

6 warriors and no rota?

There's Thrasher and Crusher, so probably may be a good idea.

Although I should note that Thrasher (the 2100 ATK one) is deadweight once you get the board set up, since you can't do much with him.

Maybe I might replace him with Slayer; then going into R5 stuff will be justifiable (although that one requires that I get an Xyz on board first). 

Why aren't you running Infinity and Nova?  Soldier is one of the easiest cards to bring out in the Deck.

Tachyon Trap Hole and the GEPD Quick-Play Spell Card are very conditional.

The Level 4 monster not names Thrasher is meh.

Tyranno and Galaxion are bad.

You want to max out on Knights and GEPDs since they make up the power monsters of the Deck.

Run Trade-Ins and Cloud Dragons because they get GEPD more reliably than Photon Sanctuary as well as give the Deck more speed.

It also needs Upstart Goblins because you want to be able to thin this kind of Deck.

Accel Light is meh because Soldier exists.

Also, Call of the Haunteds are kind of necessary for Soldier shenanigans (and Infinity).

Also, you need 1 more Full-Armor and Dark Matter because Zero revives Prime.

Why aren't you running Infinity and Nova?  Soldier is one of the easiest cards to bring out in the Deck.

Tachyon Trap Hole and the GEPD Quick-Play Spell Card are very conditional.

The Level 4 monster not names Thrasher is meh.

Tyranno and Galaxion are bad.

You want to max out on Knights and GEPDs since they make up the power monsters of the Deck.

Run Trade-Ins and Cloud Dragons because they get GEPD more reliably than Photon Sanctuary as well as give the Deck more speed.

It also needs Upstart Goblins because you want to be able to thin this kind of Deck.

Accel Light is meh because Soldier exists.

Also, Call of the Haunteds are kind of necessary for Soldier shenanigans (and Infinity).

Also, you need 1 more Full-Armor and Dark Matter because Zero revives Prime.

Going to address each of them separately:

1. I've been told to add Nova from the other comments, so those will be added now. Not sure why I'm not running the two of them, but they'll be added this time. 

Just need to figure out what I'm going to scrap in the ED.

2. Quick-Play is there to get rid of something when needed; but yeah I need the original GEPD out, or else things will suck.

Trap Hole, I never used yet, but yeah it only works with 62/107 for right now.

3. You mean Crusher (the one that changes battle position when it attacks)?

I find Thrasher to clog late game since he can't be summoned at this point (unless field is empty).

4. Galaxion's really only there to get Galaxy-Eyes if I don't have him; really nothing else after that.

Tyranno's getting removed.

5. I figured I need to max Photon Dragon; why the hell I only have 2 is beyond me.

Knight does it too; and in this case, revives dead GEPDs and allows for R8 things. (Most of the time, I don't attack with him and just go into Xyz)

6. That can be done. Trade-In to dump GEPD, then revive it with Knight and other stuff.

Cloud Dragon, I'll look into how many copies should be added.

7. I can probably run 2-3 (replacing the Accel Lights and whatever)

8. Yeah, Call's getting added (will need to scrap a couple of the older Traps)

9. So Full-Armored GEPD + 95. I can probably scrap 15 and the Galaxion for space in there.

Guardian of Order is pretty great in this deck.  Plus it's a trade in target.  A lot of people have cut it but I still run 2 because Neo Galaxy still wins games.

See....it's possibly the slowest thing ever....but I love like Galaxy Mirror sage.  It floats for Wizard and doesn't waste your normal summon getting it out.  It also heals you.  that heal is so absurdly crazy late game.  If you float into itself you can easily heal 4000-6000 or more life late game.

Archived