Boss Duel - Aporia from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds

Delibirb

This was one of the hardest bosses to make so far. I had to try to keep the flavor of Aporia without having cards with unreadably small text. Luckily I found a way to do it, at the cost of most real Spell/Trap support. So here's the master of the Meklord Emperors.

[spoiler='Starting Hand']
[spoiler='Wise Core (Monster A)']62KOSXE.jpg
When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 "Meklord Emperor Wisel Token" (ATK 0/DEF 0), "Wisel Top Token" (ATK 500/DEF 0), "Wisel Guard Token" (ATK 0/ DEF 1200), "Wisel Attack Token" (ATK 1200/DEF 0) and "Wisel Carrier Token" (ATK 800/DEF 600).
-I Summon "Wise Core"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Sky Core (Monster B)']RPYz4xy.jpg

When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 "Meklord Emperor Skiel Token" (ATK 0/DEF 0), "Skiel Top Token" (ATK 600/DEF 0), "Skiel Guard Token" (ATK 200/ DEF 300), "Skiel Attack Token" (ATK 1000/DEF 0) and "Skiel Carrier Token" (ATK 400/DEF 0).
-I Summon "Sky Core"!-

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Grand Core (Monster C)']13q01ZG.jpg
When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 "Meklord Emperor Granel Token" (ATK 0/DEF 0), "Granel Top Token" (ATK 500/DEF 0), "Granel Guard Token" (ATK 500/ DEF 1000), "Granel Attack Token" (ATK 1300/DEF 0) and "Granel Carrier Token" (ATK 700/DEF 700).
-I Summon "Grand Core"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fortissimo the Mobile Fortress (Spell A)']BiSRRCv.jpg
Once per turn, this card is unaffected by other card effects. If you do not control a "Meklord Emperor" monster, destroy all "Wisel", "Skiel", and "Granel" monsters you control. Your opponent can only target "Guard" monsters for attacks. "Carrier" cards cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, "Meklord Emperor" monsters can equip 1 opponent monster to them.
-I activate "Fortissimo the Mobile Fortress"!-

Hidden Effect:

"Meklord Emperor" monsters gain ATK and DEF equal to the combined ATK of all other "Token" monsters you control, as well as all monsters equipped to them.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Chaos Infinity Carrier (Spell D)']wfkYWlP.jpg
Once per turn, this card is unaffected by other card effects. "Skiel Carrier" monsters gain 400 ATK and DEF, and can negate 1 attack each turn. "Granel Carrier" monsters can prevent 1 monster from being destroyed by battle each turn.
-I activate "Chaos Infinity Carrier"!-[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Deck from top to bottom']

[spoiler='Chaos Infinity Top (Spell B)']zHR7iuK.jpg
Once per turn, this card is unaffected by other card effects. "Wisel Top" monsters gain 100 ATK, also they can negate the activation of one Spell/Trap card per turn, and if they do, destroy it. "Granel Top" monsters gain 2000 DEF.
-I activate "Chaos Infinity Top"!-
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Chaos Infinity Attack (Spell C)']bZ0O4ub.jpg
Once per turn, this card is unaffected by other card effects. "Wisel Attack" monsters gain 800 ATK, also they double all battle damage a "Meklord Emperor" monster inflicts to your opponent, have "Meklord Emperor" monsters inflict piercing battle damage, and can negate 1 Trap Card during each of your Battle Phases. "Skiel Attack" monsters allow your monsters to attack opponents directly. "Granel Attack" monsters can treat monsters equipped to "Meklord Emperor" monsters as a seperate monster during the battle phase which cannot attack directly and inflicts piercing battle damage.
-I activate "Chaos Infinity Attack"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Afterglow (Spell E)']ZTA8npP.jpg
Inflict 8000 damage to 1 opponent. If this card or effect is negated, you take 8000 damage.
-I activate "Afterglow"!-[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

If you have any ideas for a better functioning Aporia please share because I'd be happy to alter.

Archived