Final Form. Cards with hidden potential! [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

So there are a LOAD of non-effect fusion monsters out there that will NEVER see the light of day. Even when the game started, this specific monster fusion was so slow that it would never be picked up or, if it did, it was for either powerful engines of destruction or monsters with strong effects. Non-effect fusions were shunted to the wayside. Now, I wish to dig out these relics and make them used. Without further ado, let's introduce the key player of this role... "Final Form - Hi Change"

Final Form - Hi Change
Quick Play
This card's effect cannot be negated. Target 1 non-effect fusion monster you control. Return it to the Extra Deck and Special Summon 1 effect monster from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard with the same name. Your opponent cannot activate cards in response to the monster's summon. If the summoned monster is level 5 or lower, draw 1. If it is higher than level 5, draw 2. If this card and Polymerization are in the Graveyard, you may discard a card to add both to your Hand.

THE card. Draw effect helps mitigate the cost of summoning while it has an easy self recovery effect. It's effect can't be negated because, well, let's face it, getting all your hard work undone with a Solemn or a Trap Hole or something just isn't cool.

[spoiler='Monsters (Level Order)']
Hi-Meteor B. Dragon
FIRE ********
Dragon/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". Once per turn: you may banish 2 cards from your Graveyard to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card is removed from the field, send it to the Graveyard and inflict 400 damage to each player for every monster on the field.
3500/2000

Hi-Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon

LIGHT *******

Thunder/Effect

This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". When this card is Summoned, shuffle all "Thunder Dragon" monsters from your Graveyard into your Deck then destroy 1 card your opponent controls.  Once per turn: you may discard a card to add 2 cards with the same name as the discarded card from your Deck to your Hand.

2800/2100

Hi-Skull Knight
DARK *******
Spellcaster/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". DARK monster's effects cannot be negated. Once per turn: you may send 1 monster from your deck to the Graveyard. If the monster sent was level 5 or higher, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn.
2650/2250

Hi-Gaia the Dragon Champion
WIND *******
Dragon/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". Once per turn, you can tribute 1 monster from your Hand; until your opponent's next End Phase, this card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. If this card would be destroyed, you can banish this card and 1 monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Black Luster Soldier" monster from your Hand, ignoring summoning conditions.
2600/2100

Hi-Bickuribox
DARK *******
Fiend/Toon/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". If your opponent does not control a toon monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you may negate the effects of 1 other toon monster you control to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
2300/2000

Hi-Crimson Sunbird
FIRE ******
Winged Beast/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through this effect or through "Final Form - Hi Change". Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was destroyed, Special Summon it; then reduce the ATK and DEF of your opponent's monsters by 200. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to add 1 level 4 "Bird" monster from your Deck to your Hand.
2300/1800

Hi-Bracchio-Radius
WATER ******
Dinosaur/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". Twice per turn, you can discard 1 card to put 1 Counter on this card. If this card would be removed from the field, you can remove 1 Counter from this card instead. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Counter on it.
2200/2000

Hi-Great Mammoth of Goldfine
DARK ******
Zombie/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". All monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK and DEF for every Zombie-type monster you control. All Zombie-type monsters you control gain piercing. If this card is destroyed, you may place 1 Zombie-type monster from your Deck or Graveyard on top of your Deck.
2200/1800

Hi-Aqua Dragon
WATER ******
Sea Serpent/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". When this card is Summoned, banish all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot attack the turn you use this ability. Your opponent cannot Normal Summon monsters. If a card effect would remove this card from the field, you can banish 1 fusion monster from your Graveyard to negate that effect and destroy that card.
2250/1900

Hi-Sanwitch
DARK ******
Spellcaster/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". When this card is Summoned, you can discard a card to target 2 monsters with different levels in your Graveyard. Special summon them. Their ATK and DEF become 0 and their effects are negated. Destroy them during your End Phase. If you control 3 or more monsters, this card gains 800 ATK.
2100/1800

Hi-Mystical Sand
EARTH ******
Rock/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". When this card attacks or is attacked, you may discard a card to destroy the opposing monster at the start of the damage step. Once per turn: you may reveal 1 non-effect fusion monster in your Extra Deck. Add 1 monster from your Deck or Graveyard whose name is on that Fusion Monster.
2100/1700

Hi-Kwagar Hercules
EARTH ******
Insect/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". When this card is Summoned, return all banished Insect-type monsters to their respective Graveards. For every 3 monsters returned this way, you may destroy 1 card your opponent controls. This card cannot be destroyed while a face-up continuous spell exists on your side of the field.
1900/1700

Hi-Warrior of Tradition
EARTH ******
Warrior/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to destroy 1 card on the field. Effects cannot be activated in response to this effect. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if this card would be targeted or destroyed by a card effect, you can remove 1 trap card from your Graveyard to negate that effect and destroy that card.
1900/1700

Hi-Metal Dragon
WIND ******
Machine/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". This card is also treated as a Dragon-type monster. Twice per turn, you can return 2 cards from your Graveyard to your Deck to gain 1 additional Normal Summon. This card is unaffected by opponent Spell effects. While you control another monster, this card cannot be targeted for an attack.
1850/1700

Hi-Amphibious Bugroth
WATER *****
Aqua/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". Once per turn, you may discard or destroy 1 "Umi" to banish up to 2 cards on the field. If "Umi" is face-up on the field, this card may attack your opponent directly.
1850/1300

Hi-Pragtical
EARTH *****
Dinosaur/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form Hi Change". Dinosaur-type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is targeted by a monster effect, you may banish 1 EARTH monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field.
1900/1500

Hi-Musician King (sounds legit)
LIGHT *****
Spellcaster/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". Once per turn: you may flip a coin: If heads, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls. Take control of it until the End Phase. It cannot be used for the Summon of a monster this turn. If tails, this card gains 800 ATK until the End Phase.
1750/1500

Hi-Charubin the Fire Knight
FIRE ***
Pyro/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". If you control another monster, this card cannot be targeted for an attack. Once per turn, you can discard a card to excavate the top 3 cards from your Deck. You can set any excavated Trap cards. Shuffle the rest of the cards back into your Deck.
1100/800

Hi-Flame Ghost
DARK ***
Zombie/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". Once per turn, you can pay 1000 LP to add up to 2 banished "Skull Servant" or "Wight" monsters to your Graveyard. For every monster added to the Graveyard through this effect, this card gains 500 ATK. This card's name is treated as "Skull Servant" for monster effects.
1000/800

Hi-Zombie Warrior
DARK ***
Zombie/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". Once per turn, you can pay 500 LP. Special Summon 1 "Skeleton Token" (DARK, Zombie-type). It's Level, ATK, and DEF are always equal to this card's. This card cannot be destroyed as long as a "Skeleton Token" exists on the field. This card's name is treated as "Skull Servant" for monster effects.
1200/900

Hi-Fusionist
EARTH ***
Beast/Effect
This card may only be Summoned through the effect of "Final Form - Hi Change". When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Instant Fusion" from your Graveyard to your Hand. You may tribute this card and send 1 "Polymerization" from your Hand or Deck to the Graveyard to fusion summon 1 mon-effect fusion monster by banishing monsters from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard. You cannot conduct your battle phase the turn you activate this effect.
900/700
[/spoiler]

As powerful as I mean to make these Hi forms, I am aware of Instant Fusion making this job a ton easier. That's why I plan on making the level 5 and less monsters have weaker effects and only gaining the single draw (while lvl 6 and higher monsters get the double draw).

If you want me to make a specific Hi monster, (except Ultimate Dragon) just CnC the last written card (at least, you can CnC on more if you wish) then leave the name of a non-effect fusion monster at the bottom of the post for me to make.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Consider it done!

Note: starting tomorrow, I am going to enforce what I said in the beginning.  I would very much like a CnC on a card before I accept a request.  It doesn't have to be comprehensive or anything, but I do want to know if I'm going in the right direction with this, maybe a card seems over/underpowered, maybe a card should fit a certain flavor, etc.

Sure (on Monday morning tho). Btw, you said Pragtical seemed underwhelming. Care to elaborate further? It seems pretty alright...

Skull Knight is really strong, yes. I would actually love to see someone (you know, if these were real) try to fit it in Shaddoll/BA, etc. It would be pretty difficult though to make it consistently (which is why I let it be so powerful) and they would need to run its fusion materials, a huge downside by itself.

Well, I mainly play anti-meta archetypes such as Penguins and Yosenju, so Pragtical seems underwhelming in my mindset. Banishing 1 monster in your graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the field just because it was targeted by a monte effct just doesn't seem to be worth the cost(including the cost just to summon it) to me. Though, I probably couldn't do any better.

I really didn't want to do ultimate until last (or at least much later) partially because...well... It doesn't seem right that Blue Eyes ULTIMATE Dragon isn't in its final form already and partially due to Shining Dragon's existence. For all intents and purposes, Shining is Hi-Ultimate Dragon.

(also I did say in my OP that you can request any EXCEPT Ultimate Dragon)

Archived