Boss Duel - Gozaburo Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 3

Delibirb

It took some thought to make this boss work, and I'm not even fully happy with it because I had to make the Exodia Pieces Trap Cards :/ Oh well.

[spoiler='Starting Hand']

[spoiler='Exodia Necross']XNdpgLP.jpg
While "Gozaburo/Monster A" is in your Graveyard, it is not added to your hand during your Draw Phase.
-I Summon "Exodia Necross"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Painful Choice']D584kgH.jpg

Reveal 5 cards from your hand and/or Deck to your opponent; your opponent adds 1 to your hand, also send the rest to the Graveyard.
-I activate "Painful Choice"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Left Leg of the Forbidden One']puAXgS7.jpg

You can discard this card from your hand. While "Gozaburo/Monster A" is in your Graveyard, this card is not added to your hand during the Draw Phase, also all "Gozaburo/Monster B" monsters you control gain the following effect.
● Cannot be destroy by Spell Cards or effects.
-I activate "Left Leg of the Forbidden One"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Right Leg of the Forbidden One']JSBHEeg.jpg

You can discard this card from your hand. While "Gozaburo/Monster A" is in your Graveyard, this card is not added to your hand during the Draw Phase, also all "Gozaburo/Monster B" monsters you control gain the following effect.
● Cannot be destroy by monster effects.
-I activate "Right Leg of the Forbidden One"!-[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Right Arm of the Forbidden One']SELeAva.jpg
● Cannot be destroy by Trap Cards or effects
-I activate "Right Arm of the Forbidden One"!-[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Deck from Top to Bottom']

[spoiler='Contract with Exodia']kMJalGx.jpg
Special Summon "Gozaburo/Monster B" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
-I activate "Contract with Exodia"!-

Hidden Effect:

It is unaffected by other card effects.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Left Arm of the Forbidden One']yRZSY3v.jpg
● Cannot be destroy by battle.
-I activate "Left Arm of the Forbidden One"!-[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Exodia the Forbidden One']dVjITiH.jpg

You can reveal this card and 4 "Trap" cards in your hand: 1 opponent player's LP become 0. This effect of "Gozaburo/Monster A" can only be activated once per Duel. While this card is in your Graveyard, all "Gozaburo/Monster B" monsters you control gain this effect.
● At the end of the damage step in which this card battled, it gains 1000 ATK.
-I Summon "Exodia the Forbidden One"!-[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived