連射の航空攻撃 [MPB]

ZNemfhw.png

Been working on this for a while, but essentially a hybrid variant of MPBs that uses a primarily Synchro engine with Karakuris.

I'll write a brief explanation for each, so you know why they're included.

2 MPB Blackhawk (generate Tokens + soften opponent 'mons when necessary)

2 MPB Blue Impala (Synchro from hand; although for the most part, generally used to make Burei + stuff)

2 MPB Coltwing (Scramble target, provides 2 Tokens on summon and banishes stuff)

2 MPB Hamstrat (SS 2 Tokens when flipped; can revive Jacruslan and others from Graveyard when needed)

3 MPB Megaraptor (Searcher, makes more Tokens when triggered with other effects)

3 MPB Harrliard (SS enabler, also triggers well with Megaraptor and things)

3 MPB Tetherwolf (free Token + power boost; again chains nicely with Mega)

3 MPB Olion (Generates Tokens; SS from hand. Also makes Jac and other Synchros easier)

2 Karakuri Watchdog mdl 313 Saizan (basically here to provide access to Level 8 Synchros [and likely Star Eater if I find room])

1 Foolish Burial (dump Olion for Token, and/or set up Graveyard for Ham. I usually do the former)

1 RUM - Astral Force (for Enterblathnir off of a used Dracossack; or right then and there)

1 Limiter Removal (enables OTKs when given chance; won't blow up MPBs if Token is present [save for Jac])

1 Raigeki (field wipe)

2 MST (gets rid of backrow)

2 Scramble! Scramble! (uses MPB tokens to summon new stuff; although I may cut this to 1 b/c it tends to clog at times)

2 Scapegoat (should be running 3, but honestly never run all of them [2 at most]. But yeah, mandatory because free protection and triggers stuff)

2 Pot of Duality (search things when needed; especially if combo pieces aren't there)

2 Fiendish Chain (stops opponent from attacking)

2 Aerial Recharge (SS Tokens)

1 Mirror Force (field wipe; I should switch this with that new one in CORE)

1 BTH (self-explanatory; gets rid of opponent's monsters)

1 Armades (Olion + Token; shuts down effects if it fights)

1 Cloudcastle (revive Jacruslan if needed; also stalls opponent if I have MPB tokens up)

1 Crimson Blader (shuts down opponent's summons; made with Saizan + MPB)

1 Goyo (SS opponent's dead mons; 2.8k beater)

2 Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 Burei (enables more Synchros that turn, and either softens opponent into Defense OR force them to attack)

1 MPB Jacruslan (nukes the opponent's hand [although I only hit 1 card on average]; sets Scapegoat or other things when it dies.)

1 BW - Nothung (burn and weaken stuff up. Olion + L4 MPB)

1 Stardust Spark (general protection things)

2 MPB Dracossack (your boss in this Deck; spams Tokens nicely and can pop when needed)

1 Number 11: Big Eye (another R7 drop; steals monsters)

1 Enterblathnir (banishes your opponent's resources; often summoned via Astral Force on Dracossack)

1 Gangaridai (pops stuff and burns; also has a 3.4k body.)

1 Gustav Max (2k damage is nothing to laugh about, especially on 3K body. Usually done with Mega+Tetherwolf or other things)

Other stuff in the Side Deck are things that I'd like to add in Extra, but lack the room to do so.

[spoiler=V1]

CMGpiN1.png

[/spoiler]

----

And yeah, running Mask Change 2 + Kamikaze is something that'll help them out a lot here, but no room for it.

I can cut one of the Scrambles (again, it clogs) and maybe Inzektron in ED (I haven't been using it lately).

Not using Concoruda, because it's bad. (24/12 stats are fine; but effect isn't particularly good)

(TBH, this functions similarly to my RL build; minus the addition of certain cards [obviously Draco/11]. Generally, the staple cards here are the only things differing from my actual one.)

----

So yeah, CnC please.

Yeah, I'd rather have a monster that can shut down effects during the BP, so I don't have to worry about getting Mirror Forced and a lot of other things related to backrow, as opposed to something that can just pop monsters (except for BAs or whatever DARK threats exist nowadays). Also slightly stronger.

As for Nothung, it essentially burns and weakens up stuff.

Both it and Inzektron only trigger on their initial summon (Nothung's last effect is useless to me in this Deck for obvious reasons).

But yeah, I can switch things out.

---

As noted, basically just there as a target for Impala to make stuff; although it's usually making Burei or something.

So yeah, I can swap Inzektron/Catastor for Armades/Nothung.

If I wanted a Level 6 drop, Goyo exists.

(For RL applications, I have to use Inzektron [but this is for online, so budget concerns aren't an issue here]. Though I might consider a copy in RL if cheap enough.)

If I do use it for Synchro Material, likely will be for Stardust or Blader.

I'll have to test it out and see how things work.

I could consider running Leo, Guardian of the Sacred Tree in here (if only to work with Saizan), but ED space is full as you can tell.

Also wanted to run Castel in the event that I do not have MPB tokens to boost Levels to make 11/Draco (but until I can find room, basically will be Side Deck).

Always run 3 Aerial Recharge.  Always.  There is literally no excuse not to.

I think Draw Muscle is a bit better than duality.  Generally Speaking MPB can't afford to slow down except for turn 1 if they want to keep up with other decks.

I think 2 coltwing is just a bit too cloggy.  It's only live in the deck with Scramble, in the hand with Harrliard, or in the grave with Hamstrat.  It's not vital to combos by any means.  It can be dropped to 1 to avoid dead draws.

I personally don't like Blackfalcon, but it is in no way a bad card.  Maybe drop it to 1 since it's only really good with an already established Megaraptor.

Your monsters are WIND.  Therefore you run Lightning Chidori.  Granted you almost never make 4s, but why not.  Also I play a Gear gigant and some CotH.  Sometimes it really helps if I just can't draw that freaking megaraptor.

Other weird techs to consider:

• Mathematician.  Dumps Olion.  Why not.  Helps sometimes, I play at 1.
  • Void Expansion.  This thing is SLLLLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWWWW and unsafe, but when it survives it's actually been amazing.  Megaraptor really makes it shine.
  • Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi.  You have an awful lot of WIND monsters spammed in the form of tokens....  This thing can be very brutal in the right situations.
  • Compulsory Escape Device.  Se reasons above, except this also works with the tokens summoned by Scapegoat.
  • Machina Fortress.  RIP Tempest.  Oh well, I guess this helps.  Not that great though unless you are discarding Olion.

Always run 3 Aerial Recharge.  Always.  There is literally no excuse not to.

I think Draw Muscle is a bit better than duality.  Generally Speaking MPB can't afford to slow down except for turn 1 if they want to keep up with other decks.

I think 2 coltwing is just a bit too cloggy.  It's only live in the deck with Scramble, in the hand with Harrliard, or in the grave with Hamstrat.  It's not vital to combos by any means.  It can be dropped to 1 to avoid dead draws.

I personally don't like Blackfalcon, but it is in no way a bad card.  Maybe drop it to 1 since it's only really good with an already established Megaraptor.

Your monsters are WIND.  Therefore you run Lightning Chidori.  Granted you almost never make 4s, but why not.  Also I play a Gear gigant and some CotH.  Sometimes it really helps if I just can't draw that freaking megaraptor.

Other weird techs to consider:

• Mathematician.  Dumps Olion.  Why not.  Helps sometimes, I play at 1.
  • Void Expansion.  This thing is SLLLLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWWWW and unsafe, but when it survives it's actually been amazing.  Megaraptor really makes it shine.
  • Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi.  You have an awful lot of WIND monsters spammed in the form of tokens....  This thing can be very brutal in the right situations.
  • Compulsory Escape Device.  Se reasons above, except this also works with the tokens summoned by Scapegoat.
  • Machina Fortress.  RIP Tempest.  Oh well, I guess this helps.  Not that great though unless you are discarding Olion.

Yeah, Aerial's good for recharging Tokens and all that stuff. I'll add in another copy.

Can sub those out, and really needs to be quicker.

Coltwing gets dropped to 1, and will be replaced with one of the cards I need.

Can drop 1 Blackfalcon; honestly never needed to play 2nd.

Chidori's good for this Deck, but as you can tell by now, my ED is rather full at the moment. Most I can do here is Side Deck.

I also considered CoTH and Gear Gigant in RL (and they work nicely); over here, I don't know. Likely space issues.

I have 2 copies of Miyabi in my RL build + they work well; why I'm not doing so in this one is anyone's guess; likely space issues and stuff.

Mathematician can go in there, if only to act as a 2nd Foolish.

Compulsory is still good.

I could consider Fortress, if only to make summoning Dracossack easier. Most of the time, I can get it established quick enough.

---

Trying to keep this one at 40 cards, so I can draw into whatever I need (although I can probably run 42 cards in here if the situation arises)

Archived