As useful as Denko is, you can't afford to waste your normal summon in U.A. unless you are already ahead in advantage. Run at 1, maybe 2 if you feel you need it, but you already have slugger to get around the mirror forces and such.
Dunker should not be at 2. It's the card you use with jersey to autowin. Nothing really more. Slugger is generally more useful at battle phase poking. I would tech in a Goalkeeper. He's pretty decent at 1.
Ace should be at 3. There is no reason not to.
Rebounder is great and all...buuuuut I think you could drop 1 copy to max out on the trap. It's the ideal discard fodder for Ace.
Don't listen to these guys, Turnover Tactics is freaking amazing. It opens so many plays in the deck it's inconceivable. You can disrupt an opponent's field, swap out your garbage U.A.'s for ones that are actually useful, use it in the Battle Phase to dodge a mirror force, or, and most brilliantly, use it in the battle phase to almost guarantee an OTK.
2 is fine, I've been testing 3.
Something Azneyes suggested to me that might work is Summoner Monk to make lavalval chain and dump the trap. Doesn't seem very optimal and I haven't tested it, but it seems fine in theory.
With all that space, you can throw in some terraforming because this deck revolves around that field spell. You can win without it, but it's x10 harder.
Other than that generic CotH definitely help in this deck to make Turnover live or just bring back stuff for bounce fodder.
Air force kinda sucks. Mirror force is better usually. But in this deck I don't think you really need it if you play it right.
1. Can drop 1 of the Denkos for stuff; honestly never use more than 1-2. Yeah, Midfielder is VERY important until we get a new L4 or lower.
Likely will drop it to that single copy to save room for other things.
2. So push Dunker to 3 then? Basically doing it already, but just that I never update the list. And yeah, Dunker + Jersey = win.
(OTKing the opponent, or wiping at least 5-6K worth of LP alone in best cases is awesome; especially when the opponent gets 2 of their cards shot down)
I can add Goalkeeper back. Defensive power is great, and can help block destruction for a while.
3. Can add that 3rd copy back. Negation on hand is always welcome.
4. Rebounder can be dropped to 2 (honestly never use more than that much anyway). Penalty Box is good and yeah setup.
5. I'm running 2 on my YGOPro version, although I generally never needed to touch the second one.
Usual combo is to drop out Blockbacker + Dunker, then negate everything the opponent summons (should they have Main Deck that got returned).
6. I don't run an Extra Deck in U.A.s most of the time. Most I'm going to do is have a small 2-mat R5 pool.
7. Yeah, I've been finding lack of Terraforming is really killing my Deck strategy. Even with Penalty Box, I can't rely on the opponent to pop things + grave setup.
Pre-CROS version is a lot more fluid than this one, because I HAVE 2 copies in there.
8. Call can go in here; free revival is still revival, especially when you plus off of Stadium.
9. I generally run Mirror Force in the event I don't have the luxury of having a strong enough monster to either kill them in battle (or lack of any). It's more of a safety net for the most part.
Air Force bounces stuff away, but that just allows some Decks to re-summon them again.
Just need to figure out how to add all of the cards, and stay at 40 cards.
The faster I get my pieces in order, the better.