x1 Hidden Armory

x1 Raigeki

x1 Sacred Sword of the Seven Stars

x2 Eye of Timaeus

x3 Upstart Hoban

x2 Wonder Wand

x3 Eternal Soul

x1 Jar of Avarice

What originally started as a lulzy Yugi/Yami build for fun intended purposes, turned into something utterly magical. Dark Magicians with Pendulums had already been thought of, but I think there is no other build that is consistent and deadly as this one.

The general Pendulum build is pretty tight, but works very nice with Insight being helpful fodder, Destruction having a decent Level 7 attribute for Xyz shenanigans, and Timegazer to provide that Pendulum capability while not being as restrictive as Creation. Add Planetar, which can search the necessary Odd-Eyes, Destruction, or even Dark Magician, and that pretty much leaves you all set next turn.

The Bamboo Sword engine was more consistent than I thought. Hidden Armory takes advantage of barely using NS to get Wonder Wand or a Cursed Sword, then draw using Golden. Wonder Wand will also dump loose Insight Magicians Pendulum'd for more power. Giving this deck massive and consistent draw power solves the problem of leaving hands empty after PS'ing, and has the chance of adding more fodder/staples. Then draw Timaeus, and then boom: You've just banished a ton of Amulet fodder from all that sexy draw power.

Buster Blader and Dark Magician Girl are there for the lolz, but Blader still is a good beatstick and Sacred Swords fodder, and Dark Magician Dragon Knight is a very powerful arsenal. Makes Fusion Conscription a nice @3 of.

In the meantime, Ebon Illusion, Odd-Eyes Pendulum, Trapeze Magician, Red-Eyes Flare, and many more supports are all out for you now with the ability to create the most wackiest OTKs. And when you're all done, Jar of Avarice recycles used Magicians and Spells, and Eternal Soul reassures recurring Dark Magicians and access to the specialized Harpie's Feather Duster.

CnC?

cant tell if its still a "Yugi" deck if not id personally take out buster blader, DMG.  Most of the time you dont want to draw into Dark Magician: so the fusion conscription my not be needed: get them in the grave or keep in deck: you may want to consider a Royal magical library, summoner monk, Armageddon knight, another eye of teamius, allure of darkness, and black luster soldier Envoy 

Just a thought

cant tell if its still a "Yugi" deck if not id personally take out buster blader, DMG.  Most of the time you dont want to draw into Dark Magician: so the fusion conscription my not be needed: get them in the grave or keep in deck: you may want to consider a Royal magical library, summoner monk, Armageddon knight, another eye of teamius, allure of darkness, and black luster soldier Envoy 

Just a thought

Summoner Monk/Warrior Engine was something I thought of along with Royal Library, but I do not have much good targets for Monk Dumps except for Conscription. Arma Knight does virtually nothing, but Library is a maybe. In general the engine takes up a lot of space, and I think I rather have a more concise and faster engine with Spell cards that are all Amulet food. It's all neat for Rank 4 stuff though, but the thing that's holding me back is the space needed. BLS though, is absolutely useless.

Archived