Photo

Uggla6 Released Set - Week 4

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Uggla6

Uggla6

• Members
  • 82 posts
    Last Visit Jan 11 2019 09:03 AM
Hello all,

It might appear that I'm a newbie and that's because I rarely use this site even though I acknowledge it as a great site for Yu-Gi-Oh creativity. That being said, I'm proud to say that Yu-Gi-Oh has been a large part of my life in the last several years whether that's been investing, trading, playing both competitively and casually, and finally creating the cards I believe Konami should release someday (heck, I might continue to play). Every card I create is a card that in my head should be printed and would be a viable card in the game. Some cards are better than others and even some people may argue that some of the cards are too powerful, (although I feel that nothing I create could surpass the current meta or where it'll be in 6 months) but all of them have come from the deepest part of my creative. All of my ideas are original; however, the artwork is from some of the amazing artists that exist on the internet. The reason that I'm finally releasing all these sets I've created over the years is because I'm taking a break from the game. I couldn't bring myself to say leaving the game, because I don't think that anything will get me over my nostalgic feeling towards the game and selling certain decks that I hold dearest. However, due to the loss of enjoyment from the game, the last few and upcoming poor formats, as well as the tiredness from keeping ahead of Konami's economic scheme I'm going to be settling down. Even the original creators have moved onto a new game and company and so I thought that was telling me to do the same (the game is Cardfight Vanguard and anyone who is interested in learning or anything else, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to help). Anyway, in lieu of this break I'm going to posting a single set/archetype that I have created over the years that I deem acceptable to go to the printing table each week until I've posted all my cards. Before posting I'm going to check for grammar errors and try my best to convert some of my older cards with problem solving text. For those of you here I hope that these cards can give enjoyment to continue on with the game, or at least be the inspiration of some of your own fantastic creations. Enjoy!

It's that time of the week again where I bring to you a new set from my collection over the years.  It's a little late in the week, but I figured that you all would still enjoy them.  Due to my busy week this week I selected my smallest set ever.  Last week I brought you a very meta heavy and fast deck.  This week I bring a slow and anti-meta control deck.  They oppose each other on opposite ends of the spectrum.  That being said both decks are consistent and powerful, but lack the stamina to survive late game.  Today I bring to you the Serpess monsters.  They are Sea Serpents that focus on using each other to protect themselves from your opponent's card effects.  They are punished when you try to Synchro and no monsters have the same level to Xyz with.  The deck truly avoids the use of the Extra Deck and likes to have banishing floodgates to avoid being put in the Graveyard.  They fall in similar tiers with the rest of the anti-meta decks, but there small archetype allows for maximum floodgates and traps to disrupt your opponent.  Enjoy.

Main Monsters
Spells
Traps
Extra Monsters

And as always.  That being said this deck has so many options and directions so feel free to make your own.

Proposed Decklist

Posted Image
A place to duel with your (or my) cards online: HERE My Cards:
Week 1 - Varachnads Week 7 - Monuments
Week 2 - Piranhacans Week 8 - Stealth Dragons
Week 3 - Noble Novas Week 9 - Venom
Week 4 - Serpess Week 10 - Alcyonosts
Week 5 - Pacific Week 11 - Link Jester
Week 6 - Olympians Week 12 - Elemental Herbs

CFVanguard - Nubatama Stride Support
More

True Kings