Frightfur Mutant [Written]

Bringerofcake

Frightfur Mutant (Des-Toy Berserk Mutant)

DARK

Fiend/Fusion/Effect

7/2500/2000

2 "Frightfur" monsters

Must first be Fusion Summoned. If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can destroy 1 card your opponent controls, but if you do destroy 1 card you control. If this Fusion Summoned card attacks, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. If this card destroys a monster by battle: Banish it, and if you do your opponent takes 1000 damage. If this card is destroyed: Target 1 "Fluffal" card or 1 "Frightfur" Spell/Trap card in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Frightfur Mutant" once per turn.

First off, if anyone can suggest a name that fits better, please do, this name is awful. I wanted something to cross between all of the lower level des-toys and mad chimera, who despite being as bad as it is is considered sora's final ace.

Honestly I just wanted a 2-mat Chimera that wasn't 100% awful. It pops a card and sets off Vendor if you want, and just beats stuff up real good. 2 Frightfur might be too high, but I'll wait and see what feedback tells me.

Lamia -  a vampiric demon which preyed on children

That could work for the name.

Remove the "Inflicts piercing damage" and instead give it a "When this card destroys a monster by battle do X"

The float can be made to "shuffling 2 frightfurs from the grave into the extra deck and adding a fluffal from the graveyard to the hand."

I think the card would be a little bit more flavorful/impactful this way. What do you think?

Archived