[Written] Fork Swordsman

Thomas★Zero

Fork Swordsman
lv 2 Earth
Warrior/Tuner/Effect
A Synchro Monster that was Summoned using this card as Synchro Material gains the following effects.
● When it is Synchro Summoned: It gains 600 ATK and DEF.
● When this card leaves the field: you can Special Summon 1 "Fork Swordsman" from your Deck, if you do: reduce the summoned monsters level by 1.
This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon, except for the Synchro Summon of a Level 6 or higher Warrior-Type monster.
ATK/600 DEF/600

I would rather have protections than the measly attack buff.
Instead of 6 or higher I would make it 5 or higher because of goyo chaser and stuff potentially being released so it has more practical use.
Put a hard OPT on the second effect, seems way too abusable. Or make it special summon from the deck so it doesn't self loop itself like crazy.
Suggest some practical uses of this card? I'm having a hard time seeing what deck could use this.

I would rather have protections than the measly attack buff.
Instead of 6 or higher I would make it 5 or higher because of goyo chaser and stuff potentially being released so it has more practical use.
Put a hard OPT on the second effect, seems way too abusable. Or make it special summon from the deck so it doesn't self loop itself like crazy.
Suggest some practical uses of this card? I'm having a hard time seeing what deck could use this.

I made the second part deck and also the Level 6 is so it can't be abused by Six Sam Synchro as that would be nuts. In addition could just Special Summon another monster like Photon Thrasher and then summon this for a something like a 3400 ATK Goyo Guardian. Then when goyo leaves the field it allows you to use Fork as a means of protection from other attacks as well as extra Synchros if you can get a level 5 or higher monster out.

I made the second part deck and also the Level 6 is so it can't be abused by Six Sam Synchro as that would be nuts. In addition could just Special Summon another monster like Photon Thrasher and then summon this for a something like a 3400 ATK Goyo Guardian. Then when goyo leaves the field it allows you to use Fork as a means of protection from other attacks as well as extra Synchros if you can get a level 5 or higher monster out.

Fair enough. 

Archived