Stand Proud

Toffee.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For... ?

After you went and used one of those names, he gave another real name. But knowing him it isn't his real name. But then again, knowing him I seem to recall that actually being his name, the Evan.

Welp, I'm not hiding anything since the docs I linked to showed my name or at least one of them I also commented on

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/show-by-rock/images/9/95/Crow_transformed.png/revision/latest?cb=20150509145837

But eh, don't use the "-chan" in my username

Irl name: Cameron

http://i.imgur.com/1AhHH71.png

Yours is way too small. The thing is, that happens whenever you link an image from a wiki. What you should do is re-host it elsewhere and get the link from that, but I did that for you.

Then is what you posted good?

Have you not looked at it? I would think you can see for yourself. It's the EXACT same image, except re-hosted so it's not way too small.

Well... no. You see, on Opera and Chrome, the wiki one says 750x600, and the imgur one says 719x573. The way I see it, the one I linked is bigger, but the actual focus (the character) looks pretty much the same size. 

Maybe it looks smaller because of what you said on a different browser or something, but it really, truly looks about the same where I'm sitting. 

Well... no. You see, on Opera and Chrome, the wiki one says 750x600, and the imgur one says 719x573. The way I see it, the one I linked is bigger, but the actual focus (the character) looks pretty much the same size. 

Maybe it looks smaller because of what you said on a different browser or something, but it really, truly looks about the same where I'm sitting. 

There's absolutely no way the imgur one is smaller because it was taken from the wiki.

Mugendramon said it was small as well, so I can't be the only one.

About the browser, that may be.

[spoiler=Here's what it looks like:]ZV6hOrf.png[/spoiler]

Regardless, another option was provided just in case Armz has the same problem, so there shouldn't be any problem for yours now.

Regardless, another option was provided just in case Armz has the same problem, so there shouldn't be any problem for yours now.

Yeah guess there shouldn't be. But um, I'm still gonna post my bizarre finding anyway

[spoiler=Here's what it looks like]rVYYfVP.png

[/spoiler]

You can see the exact same url as in your screenshot, and yet you can also see your imgur image's name in the other tab. If yours is really outright taken off the wiki then it's weird mine shows it as larger but yeah... it's the same.

lol this is weird. It turns out there are two wikis, so I went to yours and it was still small (probably just my browser, but don't know why). If you prefer the size of yours, the best thing to do is re-host it yourself, but there should be no point, as I'm pri sure mine is large enough.

lol this is weird. It turns out there are two wikis, so I went to yours and it was still small (probably just my browser, but don't know why). If you prefer the size of yours, the best thing to do is re-host it yourself, but there should be no point, as I'm pri sure mine is large enough.

Indeed. As I said anyway the parts that matter in the image look practically the same size so there's no reason to say anything more.

(I'll actually fix his, but he wont give me his real name)

> Says name is Evan

> Repeats that name is Evan

> Confirms again that name is Evan

> Explains that Evan is actually my real name

>

(I'll actually fix his, but he wont give me his real name)

Makes sense.

Archived