YCM Member Brawl Match 1-19

Flash Flyer - Sakura

26 members have voted

1. 1. You can figure this out

Ene (or this one) was the one fighting in the match against British and Thar.

I should point this out, since that wasn't you against Thar in that fight; but the other one.

O... kay. I knew that, but I just said I'm not Seira. What I meant was to put one of my names there, that's all.

I admit, it was probably my asking to use a different name that led to the confusion, so I apologize. If it would make it easier, just use the name I'm using right now.

See, now, I was gonna nominate Rinne if Night hadn't, but I'm gonna give it to...dammit I am so used to calling you Mirei now. XP

Anyway. For multiple reasons, mostly just the sheer amount of interaction with them I've had here. They recommended me some good anime and we have similar tastes so yeah.

Hard choice, but I'm gonna have to go with Polaris here. He's a good guy and his posts crack me up. 

Also, I don't even know how I remember this, but he gave me my first ever rep on this site (a long ass time ago).

I would also like to add that I actually like Polaris a lot. He's a fun guy and he does have a good way of expressing opinions, imo (most of the time). Even when I disagree with him I find it difficult to be upset about it.

Just, being against two people I interact with a lot more is a tough one. ^^;

Thanks for giving me a match! <3

Voting for myself since I've had the most interactions with him, but am totally okay with being destroyed by Rinne since eh's a cool guy and this could've gone much worse, I appreciate the love I've gotten from EHN and CowCow as well as Dragon Sage and Hestia y'all are the bomb. 

Archived