[HS] Self-Destructive Tendencies

ÆƵ–

tumblr_np7mbwRzCD1uwghr0o1_1280.png

[spoiler=Old Deck]tumblr_noznhffuqv1uwghr0o1_500.png[/spoiler]

Hey so this is my first time posting a Hearthstone deck and I am not aware of the meta because I am very new to HS but basically the idea for this deck is to get Floating Watcher on the field and then deal a lot of damage to yourself and if all else fails you can always aim for the opponent. CnC?

Well first and foremost, if Watcher is your wincon you'll want a second copy of him in there.  So it's easier to draw and stuff.  Now, having said that, Warlocks conveniently have a lot of cards that damage them (most of which I see you've already got in doubles).  There are also a myriad of cards a lot of Warlock decks appreciate having in the first place.  I'll go over some of these real quick.

Flame Imp: A 3/2 for only one mana is amazing.  And it deals 3 damage to you upon summon, which can trigger Watcher's 2/2 gain.

Sense Demons: For three mana, being able to add two random demons from your deck to your hand is pretty neat.

Summoning Portal: You have a lot of minions that cost 5+ mana; tossing this guy in could be interesting.  There's no feeling quite like summoning both of your Dread Infernals and then Life Tapping all in one turn.  I wouldn't recommend more than one, since it's kinda difficult to use.

Demonfire/Demonheart: Other than the costs and attack/health gains being different (2 and 5 respectively), these are more or less the same card.  Being able to damage an opponent's monster for 2 or 5 damage or buffing a Demon for +2/+2 or +5/+5 is pretty insane.  I personally prefer Demonfire since it can be used early-game, but if you don't care about that and have some dust to spare, give Demonheart a try.

Acolyte of Pain: This is just a sudden idea I had just before posting this; you have a fair few cards that damage the entire field, so maybe try stuffing one or two of this guy in.  His draw effect is pretty nifty, and at the very worst you'll be getting at least one free draw out of him with like Hellfire or something.

That's about it off the top of my head.  Consider tossing in a couple more cards to heal up with, and maybe take Corruption out (in my experience, it never gets to trigger).  In the case of healers, Voodoo Doctor and Earthen Ring Farseer are favorites for Warlocks, particularly the latter of the two.

Thank you for the CnC! Unfortunatly, I don't have much dust but I did have enough to do quite a bit! OP updated~

Archived