Show By Rock!

>oh hey look new Sanrio show
>looks at front cover
>EWWW THIS LOOKS LIKE OKATUBAIT
>puts all doubts aside and watches first two episodes
>gets blown away by Cyans guitar solo and the awesomeness of ShinganCrimsonZ

seriously talk about having your expectations exceeded this might be the best Sanrio related show besides Jewelpet

ShinganCrimsonZ and the 3D parts are easily the best parts of the show

I mean it's cute but it's too bad that it has to attract furries 

With a pretty even gender ratio (that I knew of well before it even came out) I'd say that if it wasn't weird and had monsters it woulda fit in my other forum

I mean it's cute but it's too bad that it has to attract furries 

With a pretty even gender ratio (that I knew of well before it even came out) I'd say that if it wasn't weird and had monsters it woulda fit in my other forum

honestly i dont get why its such a big deal if furries get involved, so what if they do? they can enjoy it if they wanna.

i actually quite like the weirdness and the monsters, more up my alley than just straight up cute girls doing cute things in a band and hot boys doing...whatever they do in a band

Well true it is good that it has a pretty wide array of appeal

It's just with the monsters it was arguably what made the first episode more awkward than the transition to 3D for me, I've gotten used to both things by now, but it didn't really come up for a couple episodes after and the beginning certainly didn't indicate it would be building up to that

Well true it is good that it has a pretty wide array of appeal

It's just with the monsters it was arguably what made the first episode more awkward than the transition to 3D for me, I've gotten used to both things by now, but it didn't really come up for a couple episodes after and the beginning certainly didn't indicate it would be building up to that

the monster was a bit of a surprise to me ill admit, but i never found it awkward, the 3D wasnt surprising for me considering that i knew about it before i started the show

I knew about the 3D too but I did end up watching it before the second episode came out so I wasn't completely sure what it looked like, but it's very well done.

the 3D parts are probably the best thing about the show along with ShinganCrimsonZ, theyre so much fun and such lovable dorks

You already said that. =o

I mean they're well done and everything but I still find myself preferring the rest. Cannot agree more on Shingancrimsonz though. I give more praise to cgi than most people and this is no exception but at the end of the day I don't do too great straying from the general anime art

You already said that. =o

I mean they're well done and everything but I still find myself preferring the rest. Cannot agree more on Shingancrimsonz though. I give more praise to cgi than most people and this is no exception but at the end of the day I don't do too great straying from the general anime art

i felt the need to repeat myself there for some reason, i can see what youre saying though i disagree it. i like the 3D parts best because i feel theyre the most visually interesting and they contain the action parts to the series that i really like

and I don't care for the action in this. People can definitely like something for completely different reasons alright. I don't mind it now, but had it not existed it would have fit pretty well with the theme of my earlier mentioned forum (have to be able to relate to something, and monsters/action pretty much immediately disqualifies things). Could've still had the decent band drama for everyone imo 

and I don't care for the action in this. People can definitely like something for completely different reasons alright. I don't mind it now, but had it not existed it would have fit pretty well with the theme of my earlier mentioned forum (have to be able to relate to something, and monsters/action pretty much immediately disqualifies things). Could've still had the decent band drama for everyone imo

as a fan of action anime id much rather the action exist than for it to be non-existant, id still like the show without it, but just not as much. it is fun to see the bands perform and the dilemmas are all decently handled between the bands.

Archived