Glowy eye powers, activate!

By forming the contract Nico was given the power to make people love you. Let's hope it sticks!

D:

Too much man! Momo just had people's attention and often enough that was a little too hard to bear!  Plz tell me I can control it

Thinking about listing the more physical powers aswell, though not sure how I'll make it not scream at me for giving long answers

Too much man! Momo just had people's attention and often enough that was a little too hard to bear!  Plz tell me I can control it

1st off, UGH, knew I should've double checked my grammar. (Feels like it should be "them" instead of "you")

I will say, most of the "comments" are mostly just me specifying a weakness or trying to be funny (alot of it in refference to the person who used it or how it was used).

By forming the contract Lord CowCow was given the power to see the future. Though just a few seconds.

Seriously this would be so fun.

Sounds similar her power: http://myanimelist.net/character/51839/Toki_Onjouji

The spoiler doesn't really tell you anything that happens, just what her power is. Should be safe to open it if you haven't seen that yet (butt you probably have).

I know it's not based on her, but rather someone that has a Geass like that, butt I cannot remember who that was becasue Mirei is dumb.

[spoiler=Mirei is dumb.]EAFN2fq.png[/spoiler]

Using a username from elsewhere I get: By forming the contract Sugi was given the power to stop time. Or is it just people?

Kawaii, butt why would I use that? I can't watch anime or play video games if time is stopped. I SEE! For reading manga. Yup, definitely for reading manga.

By forming the contract Kotori Minami was given the power to cheat death. But you'll need another body.

By forming the contract Azure Wolf was given the power to see the future. Though just a few seconds.

By forming the contract Chris was given the power to command. Your word is law, but only once

Now if only I had 3 eyes.

Sounds similar her power: http://myanimelist.net/character/51839/Toki_Onjouji

The spoiler doesn't really tell you anything that happens, just what her power is. Should be safe to open it if you haven't seen that yet (butt you probably have).

I know it's not based on her, but rather someone that has a Geass like that, butt I cannot remember who that was becasue Mirei is dumb.

Well I was reminded of a character in a zombie manga I was reading. XD

Archived