The fall of the fourth age. Lord of the rings rp (Interest check/16pg/accepting)

[spoiler=setting]The hour is late, and the fourth age draws to a close. Humanity remembers the fateful day the enemy return to Middle Earth or in this day of time the earth we know now. The evil god melkor or morgoth has returned. Either he was freed or broken out little is known.only that he said from valinor. is darkness makes all light fade the stars little less and are few numbers.the Sun and Moon to have lost their glow.
the strength of the enemy is nearly brought you an end to humankind. however the gods in all their might have pushed back melkor into hiding where he gathers his our armies. Resurrecting orcs from the tombs and remaking his demons and Dragons. Elron has brought a legion of elves as well the reborn Gil-galad, and elven queen Galadriel. together they have united the humans and have taught them the old ways. the only way to stop morgoth. Elron has taken a legion of humans and elves to a a hidden valley, Gil-galad has taken a legion of elfs and humans to the mountains. Galadriel has taken her legion to a forest of golden leafs. The elves have made an alliance with the dwarfs and they have come out of their mountains for the first time in centuries. three cities of elves and humans along with the seven mountain cities of dwarfs prepare to fight melkor.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=plot] Melkor has constructed in iron fortress like his one of old and he's e reinforced it with dragons and balrogs. Orcs incest the mountain side. Your goal it is to kill the enemy and bring an end to this Dark Age. you will have a choice of ten cities to start in and a day to prepare.Then melkor's armies will attack the cities.
if you so desire you can join melkor forces and start in his fortress. The forces of good and evil will fight and ancient powers will be unraveled, things that should have been lost but not forgotten will be revealed. The skies will fall and only the stronger can survive. Should the side of good fail the world itself shall be unmade.[/spoiler]
Rules:
1) all ymc rules apply
2) minimum of one hundred words in a post.
3) make sense and don't make yourself overpowered.
4) three characters to a person are allowed.
5) I have final say.

Apps
I will allow three wizards but message me first, I will also allow one dragon, and one balrog.
I will be lenient on how much you have to write in your apps but make sure to do a good job.
Name
Race: from lord of the rings.
Personality
Appearance
Bio
Skills
Weapons

Elron's city Vexona.
Gil-galad's city Garragolcsh.
Galadriel's city Lail.
Seven cities of the dwarfs' Czhatö, Gerudên, Naunaïm, Twuleuv, Ioudgerque, Amkidi-Nyu, and Grangriel.
Melkor's city Dragonsport.
I had help from multiple people naming the cities.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived