Ritual Beasts [FRIENDS]

Airride

[spoiler='FRIENDS']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FinOnBkPvA[/spoiler]U6mXjat.png[spoiler='Decklist']3 Ritual Beast Tamer Elder

2 Ritual Beast Tamer Lara

2 Ritual Beast Tamer Wen

2 Spiritual Beast Apelio

3 Spiritual Beast Cannahawk

1 Spiritual Beast Pettlephin

3 Spiritual Beast Rampengu

1 Ritual Beast Tamer Zeframpilica

17 Monsters

1 Book of Moon

1 Dimensional Fissure

1 Gold Sarcophagus

2 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Raigeki

1 Ritual Beast's Bond

3 Upstart Goblin

10 Spells

1 Bottomless Trap Hole

2 Breakthrough Skill

1 Macro Cosmos

2 Mind Crush

3 Ritual Beast Ambush

3 Ritual Beast Steeds

1 Torrential Tribute

13 Traps

2 Ritual Beast Ulti-Apelio

3 Ritual Beast Ulti-Cannahawk
2 Ritual Beast Ulti-Gaiapelio

2 Ritual Beast Ulti-Pettlephin

1 Abyss Dweller

1 Castel

1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon

1 Gagaga Cowboy

1 Number 103: Ragnazero

1 Slacker Magician[/spoiler]Just a cheap, rouge, silly option. Probably missing things, but whatever.

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler='FRIENDS']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FinOnBkPvA[/spoiler]jOihWBX.png[spoiler='Decklist']3 Ritual Beast Tamer Elder

2 Ritual Beast Tamer Lara

1 Ritual Beast Tamer Wen

2 Spiritual Beast Apelio

3 Spiritual Beast Cannahawk

1 Spiritual Beast Pettlephin

3 Spiritual Beast Rampengu

1 Ritual Beast Tamer Zeframpilica

16 Monsters

1 Book of Moon

1 Dimensional Fissure

1 Foolish Burial

1 Gold Sarcophagus

2 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Raigeki

1 Ritual Beast's Bond

1 Temple of the Kings

3 Upstart Goblin

12 Spells

1 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

2 Fiendish Chain

1 Macro Cosmos

2 Mind Crush

2 Ritual Beast Ambush

2 Ritual Beast Steeds

1 Torrential Tribute

12 Traps

3 Ritual Beast Ulti-Apelio

3 Ritual Beast Ulti-Cannahawk
1 Ritual Beast Ulti-Gaiapelio

2 Ritual Beast Ulti-Pettlephin

1 Abyss Dweller

1 Castel

1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon

1 Gagaga Cowboy

1 Number 103: Ragnazero

1 Slacker Magician

[/spoiler]Just a cheap, rouge, silly option. Probably missing things, but whatever.

How is temple working for you?

Wen is better than Lara as a 2-of in my testing, I'd cut down since Pilica + Lara ideally means you're playing 2 Lara already anyway.

The RB traps should definitely be maxed since they're the main reason to be playing this deck. Drop BTH/Compulse for them if anything. Breakthrough is probably better than Fiendish in this as well.

2 Ulti-Gaia is necessary so that you can send 1 for Rampenta in order to mill a Tamer. Cut Downerd for it.

Chidori and Daigusto Phoenix are pretty important cards for the Extra Deck. Id say for you to cut Ragna and DRXD. Also needs more ulti gaia, since it can be banished by the penguin.

I dont think Foolish Burial and Temple are good in here, since tempest is gone and both are very situational. There are better options like 2-3 emergency teleport.

well this suddenly got posts for no real reason

Pre-Pillica I used 3 Lara. I find her very useful, especially with Rampengu and such helping her out. I would like 2 Wen, though.

Ditched Foolish and compulse for 1 more of each trap.

Also, *Slacker. Done, though.

Chidori seems alright, but man, iot's expensive. Also Castel does a similar job. I can see it, if I can get my hands on it. Pheonix, not so much. It seems pretty hard to get out, but the effect would work well...

>Emergency Teleport

>$20+

Man, I wish. To be honest, I don't WHOLLY see how it's so good here.

Temple I really like. It makes Steeds and Ambush extremely good, and because of that, it makes going for game so much easier. It's not something you just slap down; you save it until you need it.

well this suddenly got posts for no real reason

Pre-Pillica I used 3 Lara. I find her very useful, especially with Rampengu and such helping her out. I would like 2 Wen, though.

Ditched Foolish and compulse for 1 more of each trap.

Also, *Slacker. Done, though.

Chidori seems alright, but man, iot's expensive. Also Castel does a similar job. I can see it, if I can get my hands on it. Pheonix, not so much. It seems pretty hard to get out, but the effect would work well...

>Emergency Teleport

>$20+

Man, I wish. To be honest, I don't WHOLLY see how it's so good here.

Temple I really like. It makes Steeds and Ambush extremely good, and because of that, it makes going for game so much easier. It's not something you just slap down; you save it until you need it.

E-Tele can be good if you run Ghost Rabbit, depending on your ability to read you opponent you can stop their plays pretty well. Example

Opponent Plays AHL, chain Tele, summon Rabbit, now they cannot activate Shadow Mist effect

It's less effective in TCG due to the lack of Trishula, but there are plenty of Amzazing Synchros to choose from still. Stardust locking a Macro is no joke

Hypothetically, if you could run 3 temples, how many would you run?

E-tele basically means you can open Cannahawk or Rampengu with it and not have to rely on also opening Elder in order to make a strong play. It's just extra copies of Elder early-game which is really cool. It's definitely worth playing but is obviously kinda expensive. Other than the Temple, which I think is an awful card, and 3 of each spell the rest of the deck looks ok to me, again regarding teleports, given other suggestions like (most importantly) 2 Gaiapelio (you'll never need 3 Ulti-Apelio, you can easily cut one)

Hypothetically, if you could run 3 temples, how many would you run?

One. One is enough. Maybe two to make it more consistent.

E-tele basically means you can open Cannahawk or Rampengu with it and not have to rely on also opening Elder in order to make a strong play. It's just extra copies of Elder early-game which is really cool. It's definitely worth playing but is obviously kinda expensive. Other than the Temple, which I think is an awful card, and 3 of each spell the rest of the deck looks ok to me, again regarding teleports, given other suggestions like (most importantly) 2 Gaiapelio (you'll never need 3 Ulti-Apelio, you can easily cut one)

That's fair. I honestly just can't afford it, since getting 2 is basically the cost of the entire deck to me.

Updated list. Not sure what I'd take out for E-Tele if I can get them.

TT and a Lara? TT disrupts your Steeds plays unless you have Pink Dolphin out which is kinda rare, and if you do have Teleports you don't need as many tamers. Book of Moon can also go instead of the TT. E-Tele isn't necessary and the deck runs fine without it, and I understand the fact that it's expensive etc. Definitely worth playing if you have them though.

TT and a Lara? TT disrupts your Steeds plays unless you have Pink Dolphin out which is kinda rare, and if you do have Teleports you don't need as many tamers. Book of Moon can also go instead of the TT. E-Tele isn't necessary and the deck runs fine without it, and I understand the fact that it's expensive etc. Definitely worth playing if you have them though.

Yeah, it was just if I got them in the future. I like TT in here, because if you use an Ulti's effect before it, then you don't actually lose anything, it's like a pseudo-steeds.

Yeah, it was just if I got them in the future. I like TT in here, because if you use an Ulti's effect before it, then you don't actually lose anything, it's like a pseudo-steeds.

Oh, yeah, I hadn't thought about that. Yeah, that's pretty good actually.

Archived