x2 The Monarchs Stormforth

x1 Crush Card Virus

x1 Ghostrick Night

x2 Ghostrick Scare

x2 Ghostrick Vanish

x2 Lose 1 Turn

x1 Vanity's

Komaeda_%282%29.png

I decided to toil with one of the most annoying yet almost benign decks i nYGO, and I think I'm turned it into a fair, almost control based deck that sort of fits well here. Main objective is to setup field with Ghostrick trollz, Dorklord/Angel of Mischief and then on occasion troll with the Monarchs and Fiends.

I don't really play Ghostricks too much, so I don't know how much can be concised to the bare minimum for more extra space, but I think it's fairly good now considering the amount of Jiangshi and Marys I have to get the important guys for protection. Random Instant Fusion is there to use with Jiangshi to get Alucard to get Dorklord. It's a faster way that doesn't require the presence of a lot of Ghostricks on the field or having one immediately in hand, and I'm testing it as a situational gimmick. Alucard will also recover my resources as well so that's also pretty important when I use Dorklord's eff.

The control aspect involves the Monarch and Fiend usage, with occasional locks that Ghostricks can work around when needed. There might be some conflicts with some cards, but Again it's all in testing, especially with Lose 1 Turn, since I can't use it with SS'd monsters even face down. That's why I try to have a decent abundance of Monarchs. Crush Card Virus also there because despite being not so good in many circumstances, it's worth testing since there's a great amount of 1000 ATK or lower monsters summoned on my side each turn.

Any other CnC?

Komaeda_%287%29.png

I don't think Doll does enough for you in this particular build. And Skeleton is pointless if you're not playing a purely mill-centered build.

So any ideas for replacements? Doll is very good for BoE'ing everything for a turn and getting a +Ghostrick, but if there's anything better that helps the control/Monarch basis then I'm all ears. Witch probably?

How can this be a "Monarch" deck when you really only run 4 monarch cards? This is pretty much just Ghostricks feat. 1-tribute power cards.

Well what would you call this deck then? The Fiends don't literally count but they contribute to some cause.

Why the funk is that random Fusionist there?

*Read OP before talking smack about a random tech choice*

Archived