x1 Lavalval Chain

x1 Lightning Chidori

x1 Utopia

x1 Utopia Lightning

x1 Trapeze Magician

x1 Diamond

x2 Ptolemaeus

Komaeda_%2813%29.png

Clowns on Quaaludes and given possessed instruments basically. Empowered engine seemed pretty tight in Japan as a way to get Level 4 stuff easier, and in a way Symphonic does the same. So why not both?

The general premise can rely on 3 different engines, with the main being the classic Clownblades. 3 Clowns because I want max.  triggers from Guitaars and Armory, which require discard fodder to get stuff SSed from the Deck. That's generally the deck's weakness if it minuses too hard if opp has responses to any of those effs. That's why Chicken Race and Maxx "C" are used to rack quick and big hands to trigger effs. I could test more Heroics by adding another Halberd or Blades, but I have to see how testing goes.

Best advantage this deck yields is the fact Dies and Guitaars makes a perfect 2-7 Pendulum Scale with no restrictions, so basically mixing up Special Summons from the deck and hand can make NS seem a bit obsolete. Again, hand advantage is key here. Avarice is used to recycle used Empowereds and Xyzs, including Chickens for better longevity, but it might falter based on the fact I might not need it lategame.

Extra consists of standard Xyz stuff with Synchros to support Basses and Drumms usage, with Dewloren and Barkion being the trolliest. No Infinity this time; Extra space deserves a bigger variety of Xyzs to use including Synchs, though I'm contemplating where to fit Rhapsody in somewhere since he's incredible this format.

Obvious weakness would be bricking and having S/T vulnerability but it's still pretty fun to mess with in the end. CnC?

Archived