Law Archetype-I am the law![Written]

TF2_The_Scout

Defense Lawyer Scopes

Level 4

Warrior/Earth

Tuner

ATK: 1400 DEF: 1800

If you control a "Law" monster with a different name: You can Special Summon this card and, if you do, add 1 "Plea" card from your Deck to Hand. You can only use the effect of "Defense Lawyer Scopes" once per turn.

-------------------------------------------

Defense Lawyer Moore

Level 4

Warrior/Earth

Tuner

ATK: 1400 DEF: 1800

If "Miranda Warning" was activated this turn: You can Special Summon this card and, if you do, draw 1 card.

You can only use this effect of "Defense Lawyer Moore" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as Synchro Material for a "Law" monster: You can target 1 card on the field and place it on top of its owner's Deck.

Prosecution Lawyer Chipman

Level 3

Warrior/Earth

ATK:1800 DEF:1400

If this card was Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Law" monster from your Deck to Hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as Synchro Material for a "Law" monster: You can target 1 monster on the field and return it to Hand.

Prosecution Lawyer Jones

Level 3

Warrior/Earth

ATK:1800 DEF:1400

If a "Law" monster was Special Summoned this turn: You can target 1 "Law" monster in your Graveyard and discard this card; Special Summon the targeted monster. Once per turn(except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard): You can banish this card; Add 1 "Plea" card from your Deck to Hand.

Lawful Bailiff

Level 5

Warrior/Earth

ATK:2000 DEF:1500

If your opponent targets "Court of Lawful Justice" with a card effect: You can Special Summon this card and, if you do, negate that effect and send that card to the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can pay 500 LP: Special Summon 1 "Law" monster from your Graveyard. You can only special summon Synchro monsters from your Extra Deck the turn this effect is activated.

Court of Lawful Justice

Field Spell

"Law" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn: you can pay 800 LP; Add 1 "Law" or "Plea" card from your Deck to Hand.

Lawful Search Warrant

Quickplay Spell

Declare 1 card name; Flip all cards on the field face-up(flip effects are not triggered at this time) and send all cards of the declared name to the Graveyard and Set any cards flipped face-up by this effect.

------------------------------------------

Miranda Warning

Quickplay Spell

If your opponent adds a card from their Deck to Hand(except by drawing): add 1 "Law" card from your Deck to Hand, then discard 1 card in your opponent's hand.

Plea for Arraignment

Spell

Shuffle 2 "Law" tuner monsters in your graveyard into your deck; add 1 "Law" or "Plea" card from your deck to hand.

Order in the Lawful Court

Continuous Trap

While you control "Court of Lawful Justice", you take no Battle Damage. If you do not, all Battle Damage inflicted to you is doubled.

Special Plea-Change of Venue

Trap

If your opponent's monster declares an attack, and all monsters you control are "Law" monsters: Set all monsters you control and shuffle them. Your opponent's monster must then re declare the attack. If the attack target is the same, destroy that monster and take damage equal to the attacking monster's ATK. If not, shuffle the attacking monster into the Deck.

Special Plea of Insanity

Trap

If you control a "Lawful Judge" monster: Set all monsters you control and shuffle them. Your opponent then declares a card name and targets 1 card you control. If it is the declared monster, you take damage equal to its ATK. If not, your opponent takes damage equal to the targeted monster's ATK.

Plea for Evidence Suppression

Counter Trap

If a card effect is activated that would cause a "Law" card to leave the field: Pay 1000 LP; Negate that effect and destroy it. If this card is in your Graveyard: You can pay 1000 LP and declare a card name. If your opponent has a card of the declared name in Hand, that card is banished.

Lawful Arrest Warrant

Counter Trap

If a "Law" monster would leave the field by an opponent's card(by battle or by card effect): Negate that effect or attack and destroy all cards with that card's name in your opponent's Hand, Deck, or field.

------------------------------------------

Plea of Good Faith

Trap

During the End Phase, if a "Law" Synchro monster was sent to the Graveyard: Return it to your Extra Deck and Special Summon 2 "Law" monsters from your Graveyard.

Lawful Court Officer

Level 9

Warrior/Earth

Synchro

ATK:2900 DEF: 2000

When this card is Synchro Summoned: Add 1 "Law" card from your Deck to Hand. If a "Law" monster is targeted(by an attack or by an opponent's card effect): You can discard 1 card; Negate that attack or effect and shuffle it into its owner's Deck. You can only use this effect once per turn.

Lawful Judge Judy

Level 7

Warrior/Earth

Synchro

ATK: 2300 DEF:1600

1 "Law" tuner+1 or more non-tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can add 1 "Plea" card to Hand from either your Deck or Graveyard. Once per turn, if you control another "Law" monster: You can target 1 Set card on the field and return it to Hand. The targeted card cannot be activated in response to this effect.

Lawful Judge James

Level 7

ATK: 2400 DEF: 1600

1 "Law" tuner monster+1 or more non-tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: Shuffle 3 "Plea" cards in your Graveyard and then draw 1 card. Once per turn: You can add up to 3 "Law" or "Plea" cards from your Deck to Hand. Pay 1000 LP for every card added to Hand this way.

Supreme Lawful Justice

Level 11

Warrior/Earth

Synchro

ATK 3500 DEF: 2600

1 "Law" tuner monster+1 "Law" Synchro monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned: All "Law" Synchro Monsters gain 500 ATK. Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP and apply 1 of these effects:

-Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower "Law" monsters from your Deck.

-Special Summon 1 "Law" Synchro monster from your Extra Deck.

Hello, this thread is really nice thought, but it would be better and more fun to read if you'd add some pictures.

I like the idea of adding "Law" monsters, it seems fresh and cool.
I won't go much into the monsters, they seem well balanced.

Court of Lawful Justice is really fun card, I like it.
I'm not much into Synchro and Tuner monsters, so I'm not really experienced to judge it hard.
Hope more of people that can give more constructive criticism see this thread.

My favorite card from here is: Lawful Judge James hehe

This is a pretty alright set. Its a lot more fleshed out than my Dimensional Prisoners are, at the very least. Risk vs reward and all that, I generally like that system, that's why I made those gambler cards that I need to get around to shoving into my fanfiction cards topic.

Archived