Sibylla Support

Cosmo.

Since i love Sibyllas and my character in a RP uses them i thought to make some very needed support.

[spoiler=A new Ritual!]

Grand Sibylla Cumany

Level 9 | Fairy | FIRE | Ritual Monster | ATK 3000 | DEF 900

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Ritual of the Fiery Sibyl". You can discard this card to add 1 "Sibylla" monster from your deck to your hand, except "Grand Sibylla Cumany". When this card is Special Summoned, you can target up to 2 face-up monsters on the field, change them to face-down defense position. As long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent can't Flip Summon monsters. As long as this card is face-up on the field, other "Sibylla" monsters are unaffected by your opponent's card effects. You can only control 1 "Grand Sibylla Cumany"

[spoiler=More Spells!]

Ritual of the Fiery Sibyl

Ritual Spell

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Grand Sibylla Cumany". You must also tribute from your hand or side of the field monsters whose total level is 9 or higher. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish this card, return 1 "Sibylla" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. You can discard this card to add 1 "Sibyl" spell or trap card from your deck to your hand.

Inspiration from Above

Quick-Play Spell

(This card is always treated as a "Sibyl" card) You can target 1 "Sibylla" monster you control, this turn that monster gains 500 ATK and DEF and it can't be destroyed by card effects.

Scroll of the Sibyl

Normal Spell

You can add 1 "Sibyl" spell or trap or 1 "Sibylla" monster from your deck to your hand, except "Scroll of the Sibyl".

[spoiler=And at last, Traps!]

Change of Fate

Normal Trap

(This card is always treated as a "Sibyl" card) You can only activate this card if you control a "Sibylla" monster. If your opponent would declare an attack, negate the attack and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of a "Sibylla" monster you control.

Eternal Inspiration

Normal Trap

(This card is always treated as a "Sibyl" card) Return up to 3 banished or in your Graveyard "Sibyl" Ritual Spell cards to your deck. You can only activate 1 "Eternal Inspiration" per turn.

Archived