Everything I Do is Magic 【マジェスペクターズ】

8BA1KeU.png?1

Normally I'd design Decks after they get released with all of their support, but I suppose this time I tested it out beforehand.

Hopefully they get more stuff in the coming days, but we'll have to see what comes up.

Because Unicorn and Pegasus both have unconfirmed stats or effects, this Deck runs on whatever coding YGOHack had done for them.

In this case, Unicorn is a 2300/1600 mon; Pegasus pumps by 500 ATK/DEF and will SS a Level 4 or lower Majespecter.

LIST

2 Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (lowers damage + searches out the other monsters, save for Unicorn)

3 MS Raccoon (this is the Deck's Stratos)

3 MS Crow (searches out the Spell Cards)

3 MS Cat (delayed searching for any Majespecter card)

3 MS Unicorn (bounce stuff)

3 Eccentric Archfiend (blows up opponent's backrow, provides the scale needed to P-Summon Unicorn, blows up monsters)

1 Harpie Dancer (supposed to help trigger Divine Wind and SS stuff)

1 Raigeki (monster destruction)

2 Majestic Pegasus (power boost + searches; I should be running 3 since it does help as a deck thinner for SSing stuff. I'm testing with 2 and 3; 3rd slot being used for Divine Wind right now)

1 Divine Wind of Mist Valley (supposed to trigger off Dancer; because of bricking problems [mostly due to no Majespecters when needed])

3 MS Cyclone (I enjoy popping the opponent's stuff, and then recycling the monsters used for it)\

2 MS Storm (Bounce stuff back to the Deck; I cut it to 2 mainly due to monster issues at the time.)

2 Terraforming (self-explanatory)

1 Odd-Eyes Fusion (make Vortex Dragon)

1 Book of Moon (soften opponent's monster so either LP gets saved, or monster doesn't die in the absence of Odd-Eyes or any Scales)

1 Pot of Riches (for recycling ED Pendulums, and Majespecters used to Xyz)

2 MS Tornado (banishing stuff)

2 MS Tempest (killing ED-mons and other SS stuff is also fun; tried testing at 3, but didn't always work out well)

2 Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi (bounce stuff)

1 BTH (get rid of monsters)

1 Mirror Force (monster removal)

EXTRA LIST

1 Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon

1 Odd-Eyes Meteorburst (Fusion target)

1 Odd-Eyes Rebellion (literally only here for Odd-Eyes Vortex things; I honestly NEVER make it)

2 Performage Trapeze Magician (blocks damage; this thing saved my ass from Phantasmal Dragon and a lot of other burn attempts)

2 Castel

2 Chidori (bounce stuff away; mostly things that I either cannot run over in battle, or annoying backrow)

2 Totem Bird (negation)

2 Leviair (can SS stuff that Tornado takes out; also could be used to recur Birdman after he got banished due to effect)

1 ARK Knight  

--------------

I was originally testing the Deck with Birdman, hence why the other Synchros are in there.

However, I never drew him, and when I do, I'm usually not in the position to use it to Synchro; Meteorburst can allow SSing Unicorn from the P-Zone, which is cool.

As a result, the Synchros are shafted for a while until I figure out a better way to incorporate him in here.

I can probably add him back, although trying to keep this at 40 cards [i don't mind going over a bit though].

Might remove the Divine Wind for that 3rd Pegasus again; as well as Dancer (although I don't know what to replace her with).

Hamster was in here for a while, although he hasn't been useful lately (maybe only once or so, and mostly mid-game or something). I might try giving him another chance; could probably be that he's drawn at a time when I cannot use effects properly.

--------------

I do have to admit that this Deck is prone to bricking at times, due to lack of monsters at times; thus lack of required targets to use the S/T's, although it could be YGOPro being an jabroni at times with the draws.

Because of how things are, most of the fights here are against the AI Decks, which aren't really fun at times. (Some Decks are a threat; others aren't).

Think I defeated the AI's tellar build at least once or twice (or was it my own build that I posted last time?) with this, but can't be certain.

--------------

Again, the Deck is likely incomplete at this stage until the set is released. (It will certainly be different post-DOCS)

Hopefully, they get at least 1-2 more members that work with the Deck, but we'll have to wait and see in the coming days.

CnC appreciated.

I suggest:

-1 Terraforming

+1 Majestic Pegasus

Just so Terraforming has less of a chance of being dead.

Other than that your build seems pretty standard.  Besides tech cards like Swaying Gaze and  Pendulum Impenetrable I don't know much else to suggest.

I usually have 2 Terraformings to search out Field Spells that I run in triples (or if this works, amount of Field Spells in Deck - 1).

But yeah, Majestic can go to 3 in place of that Terraforming.

As for the other two, I'll give them a test run.

It probably doesn't help that this is an incomplete Archetype at the moment; maybe they've already leaked all of the existing members so far, but we don't know if that is indeed true.

We can only wait until after everything gets revealed.

(Hopefully Unicorn is indeed over the 2K mark in terms of power)

Well there is majespecter fox or whatever (in the art of the quick play spell) that we still need that will most likely search traps.

As for odd-eyes, its actually fairly Ok in the deck. It searches everything except unicorn which can help lessen the effect of brick hands, which can definitely happen in this deck if you don't open with any monsters

Well there is majespecter fox or whatever (in the art of the quick play spell) that we still need that will most likely search traps.

As for odd-eyes, its actually fairly Ok in the deck. It searches everything except unicorn which can help lessen the effect of brick hands, which can definitely happen in this deck if you don't open with any monsters

Yeah, there's that one, so we should expect another member (which gives Raccoon/Cat more targets to search, yay).

Ironically, I also made one based on that fact.

As for Odd-Eyes, I think one copy is enough for the most part. I've been using only one for the most part; 2 was just there as a test run.

Like I mentioned in OP, there have been a couple situations where I did have a brick hand, and searching helps to get pieces that I need.

Most of the time, I'm usually searching Raccoon so I can go into whatever.

Archived