[Sakura] Request from Create-A-Card (Future Witch Ultimacia)

Q49xaAr.jpg

(OCG PSCT)

You can only activate the (3) effect of "Future Witch Ultimacia" once per turn.

(1) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters from your Graveyard.

(2) Other Spellcaster-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

(3) You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; shuffle that target into the Deck. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

(TCG PSCT)

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters from your Graveyard. Other Spellcaster-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; shuffle that target into the Deck. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Future Witch Ultimecia" once per turn.

-----

I am trying out the OCG style of writing PSCT, since it is rather helpful in solving OPT issues, instead of having to write "once per turn" on everything that I want limiters on. However, I have provided the regular PSCT used for TCG.

(Not really sure about any Nomi/Semi-Nomi conditions though, but I think you still note them as individual effects [talking about the OCG PSCT writing])

Both effects mean the exact same thing.

-----------

As the title suggests, this was a requested card in that thread in Games.

If memory serves me correctly, Nyx Avatar's the one who asked for it. (I have modified this card a bit from the original version)

Requirements were to design a high Level DARK Spellcaster, and that's what we have here.

Second effect is meant to block stuff like Mirror Force and other common removal.

Yes, this card does not block Castel and other non-destructive removal, such as Chidori / 101 and other things. As much as I'd like to provide Spellcasters with a way to block Castel and other things, that's pushing it.

Third effect is similar to that of Castel, which is basically shuffling in monsters.

I made it a hard OPT, so you cannot spam a secondary copy of this card (if you have the materials needed for it) and hit another one that turn.

I originally had a "You can only control 1 (card)" effect, but the requirements should be high enough so you cannot spam 2 at once. 

Yeah, Dolls and some other Decks can accumulate materials for another copy, but I do not believe it's an ideal play for them to be banishing their resources just for this; even though effect protection is appreciated.

---------

IMG credit: http://widehdwalls.com/images/big/flying_witch-1113899.jpg

---------

Anyway, CnC please.

Reps will be given to reviewers who critique properly.

It seems like an okay card, but the summoning cost is what sets me off. So, banishing 3 monsters to get a monster or use 2 monsters to make Castel and do the same thing with the potential to fish them back out. Shuffling things is always a fun way to decimate Qli and Nekroz, but I just think banishing 3 is too steep of a cost.

I considered putting it at 2; although as noted, I'm concerned with how this will react in Dolls, given they're one of the Decks that can likely use this to the fullest.

(I did not intend this to be teched in Shaddolls, however this was likely to happen; given how things work for them + this.)

If I had added a much stronger effect, or stripped the attack lock, then maybe the extra 'mon would be necessary.

For now, I think I'll lower it to 2.

Archived