Animal Abuse

Azure Wolf

http://www.puppyleaks.com/someone-shares-guy-walking-shepherds/

Found this. Not exactly new news but It appalls me how people can abuse animals like this. Yes when training a dog you need to be the dominant one but withholding water, not getting them vaccinated, leaving pups to fend for themselves while the parents have to stay with the rest of the pack. Dogs like to be trained all you need is a few treats and lots of praise and they will learn and be happy.

Anyway discuss this and animal abuse in general. Also if things get out of hand, mods feel free to lock this. Could most likely happen when while I'm asleep.

Honestly. Animal abuse is absolutely horrible. Especially when it comes to pets. Since they often are putting trust into you and betraying that trust is despicable.

I can't imagine any decent person saying that there are positives to animal abuse. If you can prove me wrong, please do, I'd like to see.

I would love to know how many of you post "I hate animal abuse" but eat meat. I'm a vegetarian because I was brought up that way and also think that it would be wrong to be sad about the poor puppies but not care about how the cows and pigs etc have rubbish lives just to be eaten, while I am capable of not eating them. Needless to say I find this disgusting.

I would love to know how many of you post "I hate animal abuse" but eat meat. I'm a vegetarian because I was brought up that way and also think that it would be wrong to be sad about the poor puppies but not care about how the cows and pigs etc have rubbish lives just to be eaten, while I am capable of not eating them. Needless to say I find this disgusting.

I am not abusing any animal. Just because I eat it doesn't mean I am abusing them. I'm against mistreatment of any animal but eating or not eating meat isn't going to stop that. If everyone in the world boycotted meat then maybe but that isn't going to happen. Not to mention there are many places that don't abuse the livestock.

If you want to be a vegetarian that's fine, don't look down on others for not being one, please.

Animal abuse is disgusting and I don't know how anyone can bring themselves to bring such harm to an innocent animal. On the whole thing about eating meat, I eat meat. I try to avoid eating meat and animal products sourced from places that mistreat their animals. I always get free range eggs and things like that. Also, meat tastes nice and most of it is good for you, why should I stop eating it?

Archived