[PKMN] Tournament of Legends [OoC]

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm, uh, not sure the post will get done...sorry. I have business to deal with plus it's my dad's birthday so I might be doing things with him and the post isn't really finished...I really did want to get it out but doubt that's gonna happen.

No need to apologize, I'm just sorry that your work has gone to waste. Fortunately, we will have more time for collab battles and the like so I'd advise you both to keep hold of whatever work you have got done. Might be useful later

Okay this works. We can just cut off the battle at the start upon realizing stuff is going down, and our characters can react. Of course...Going to my dad's house in about an hour...and tomorrow I have an appointment for volunteer work for a job program...ummm, hopefully I'll be able to post something tomorrow though.

Luckily Cresselia has Levitate :D

Unluckily Naomi is right by a hunter atm, fuuuuuun times. XD And she's too flighty to realize it.

Despite my character being curious as funk (so naturally he'd check it out), I'm not sure how good he'd be in the situation given the only water type he has is Gastrodon and he lacks a pokemon that uses the move Psychic, oh and Ampharos is out of the question because it'd do more harm than good.

Steve's got both a Flygon and a Latios. Both of which can be used to lend air support to the sinking ships. Plus, there are going to be people coming ashore that are injured and will need help as well. Plenty of opportunities to help out

Would it be too out of character for a hunter to try to help the innocent too? I mean it is them we are trying to protect by killing Legendaries right?

Exactly what Cannibal said. If your hunter doesn't have a reason to help out then no they probably wouldn't, be we have a number of hunters that really just believe they are doing the right thing and as you said these are the people they are trying to protect.

Okay this works. We can just cut off the battle at the start upon realizing stuff is going down, and our characters can react. Of course...Going to my dad's house in about an hour...and tomorrow I have an appointment for volunteer work for a job program...ummm, hopefully I'll be able to post something tomorrow though.

Luckily Cresselia has Levitate :D

Unluckily Naomi is right by a hunter atm, fuuuuuun times. XD And she's too flighty to realize it.

Yay! That's good to hear. The part about being able to use what you guys have worked on me. Not so good for Naomi, lol

Well to be honest we didn't get too far into the battle.

In part because I wrote something they had no idea how to react to >.> You'll see once I get the post out.

Just hope my idea I want to do will still work once others make posts. I can adapt though, will do my best to get something out within a couple days.

Steve's got both a Flygon and a Latios. Both of which can be used to lend air support to the sinking ships. Plus, there are going to be people coming ashore that are injured and will need help as well. Plenty of opportunities to help out

That's true. Flygon will definitely be sent out since I stated in the app that he uses Flygon for aerial transportation. Should be able to sculpt a post.

Archived