Ignore List

Do we have one?

If we don't have one, why do we not have it? and if we do have one, where is it?

And if we dont have one, we seriously need one. There's a couple users on here who I wish I'd never have to see their posts.

Keep in mind it still shows that they posted, you just won't see the content of the post (but can toggle the content on a case-by-case basis). I actually found the function MORE annoying than the posts themselves.

That does sound obnoxious. Can that be fixed?

That does sound obnoxious. Can that be fixed?

That's how it's supposed to function. But it drove me crazy, particularly since other people will acknowledge that post, either by quoting it or replying to it in some form.

Being able to block out a person's voice doesn't really change the fact they spoke. You won't acknowledge them, but other people will.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's good.  There was a member who was abusing me constantly and I ignored him and was able to move on.

I have a user on another forum blocked, and while I generally unhide the posts when they aren't replying to me, being able to ignore the replies saves me some significant mental anguish. It's a good feature. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Archived