「獣の魔法風、夜ニ紛レ」 (Majespecter)

N1nYlX3.png

3 Dracoslayer Luster Pendulum (makes Ignister Prominence, helps search for stuff and a larger Level 4 'mon to play with)

3 Eccentric Archfiend (Scale 7 for Unicorn if I ever need to use it, MST business and monster pop)

3 MS Cat (delayed search for anything)

3 MS Crow (searches out Cyclone very often)

3 MS Fox (gets out the Trap Cards)

3 MS Raccoon (Acts as Stratos for the Deck)

1 MS Unicorn (pre-release, I was testing it at 3; bouncing is nice, but it wasn't worth the triple slots)

3 MS Cyclone (Usually my go-to card most of the time, given it can trigger during the opponent's turn)

1 MS Storm (Was running this at 2, but never really drew the second one and a bit slow; although being another Castel is still neat)

3 Majestic Pegasus (Field Spell; cycle out Majespecters, trigger again and grants a small power bonus)

1 Raigeki (Sweep removal when I need it)

2 Swaying Gaze (blow up P-Scales, search stuff and banish if opponent is playing mirror/rival Pendulum deck)

2 Terraforming (Searches out Pegasus)

1 Pot of Riches (Recycle Majespecters in the Graveyard or in the ED if Scales are gone. Also might help for recovery of sorts if Deck Destruction Virus becomes a thing, and kills them off in the hand)

1 Bottomless Trap Hole (self-explanatory. gets rid of bosses without resorting to Tributing stuff for Tornado)

3 MS Tempest (Divine Wrath or SS negation)

2 MS Tornado (Banishing is nice)

2 Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi (bounces stuff away)

3 Ignister Prominence

2 Castel

2 Chidori

2 Trapeze Magician

2 Majester Paladin

2 Totem Bird

2 Leviair

-----------

I was testing out the older build with Birdman and some Synchro options [that's why they exist in my Side Deck], but relying on that isn't very good.

Would be nice if it were @3, but it's not unfortunately.

2nd Unicorn is there for some testing reasons; ideally, I'd like to see how well it does @2, but not sure on the cut.

Otherwise, 1 is fine for now.

For side notes, most of the testing was done on YGOPro (for obvious reasons; DN didn't update until a while ago).

TBH, I don't really access the Extra Deck unless I have to.

Paladin is nice for more searching power.

-----------

So yeah, CnC.

I was running 2 of them, but cut one out for a 3rd Tempest.

But yeah, Miyabi is good in the Deck; now I need to figure out what to cut to put it back.

As for the post-DOCS thing, pretty much means that it's been done after set's been released with everything.

Earlier one I did was pre-DOCS, given whatever cards were known at the time.

Although, only things that changed between them are:

• Fox's presence (although I was already proxy testing one before it was revealed anyway; same stats and everything.)
  • Majester Paladin
  • Unicorn's actual ATK/DEF [recall that I mentioned YGOHack had it at 2300/1600]
  • Actual values Pegasus had in terms of stat boosts and what it could summon.

However, I did have Odd-Eyes in the last one, but cut it out because it was too clunky.

Archived