Some card artworks =3

Marco Polo

I devoted my DeviantArt page and digital painting in general to create artwork for yugioh cards, hope some of ya could find use for it =3

0z4xZc.jpgVZ3m3r.jpgC4xu8v.jpgI9OvTC.jpgVo4M3U.jpg

YjPArY.jpgrWJwuR.jpgqX1Bn5.jpgTKqLhN.jpgb1ty1j.jpgRF7Ckv.jpgNf2pdC.jpg

These are some of 'em, tap the image for full size :3

**The El Shaddoll Nephilim one has an alternate version with holo removed, which apparently was liked more.

**The last one is Shaddoll Gishki Erial.

**They are mostly sorted here by date, upper/first ones from the left and down are newer, etc.

Cheers, if somebody wants to follow new stuff, only if you want of course usually check here. ;-)

Some of these are just great. I mean, I like a lot of them.

But then it seems you're just getting lazy with your brushwork on a few. Some of your pieces seem unfinished, and lack a lot more than what you have done. I think it is better to over-shade some of your pieces than it is to undershade, which is what some of your characters have. And you do have the skill to put more details into your work; Don't make shortcuts that aren't necessary. One of the biggest things that your pieces are missing are ways to blending them into the background just a little bit. You are relying on the outerglow with a white stroke to blend, and it is half-assed. Put more into the foreground like you have done for the first two pieces. I think that your 2nd and 5th are the best, tbh. They are completed, have more going for them and everything looks well together.

Some of these are just great. I mean, I like a lot of them.

But then it seems you're just getting lazy with your brushwork on a few. Some of your pieces seem unfinished, and lack a lot more than what you have done. I think it is better to over-shade some of your pieces than it is to undershade, which is what some of your characters have. And you do have the skill to put more details into your work; Don't make shortcuts that aren't necessary. One of the biggest things that your pieces are missing are ways to blending them into the background just a little bit. You are relying on the outerglow with a white stroke to blend, and it is half-assed. Put more into the foreground like you have done for the first two pieces. I think that your 2nd and 5th are the best, tbh. They are completed, have more going for them and everything looks well together.

Well said! I completely agree., unfortunately that's something that sank in to me just a short while ago, (the artworks showcased here were done on the span of about half a year)

Some of the works indeed feature aggressive reliance on outglow for background blending and a few were pretty undershaded stuff, hopefully those days are done by now.

The most recent ones are the 3 from the top left, by the way ;)

Thank very much, cheers.

Archived