「天空の黒羽よ、いま大地を降臨せよ!」 (Blackwings)

wTZSsdS.png

To be fair, not really used to the Assault BWs becoming Tuners, so yeah Star Eater is there in case I have to use Raikiri + one of the other Level 4s to make it.

Should probably add another Kunai because it is still a free SS, but not sure on it.

Testing at it 1 for now.

Delta Crow isn't bad for wiping backrow, but it doesn't take out Pendulums which kind of sucks.

Blizzard's there to basically revive stuff and make Level 6s (although basically for Nothung + Goyo if the situation arises or Metaphys if I want a 4th Chain)

Xyz has Castel for bouncing, Strix to search stuff (although I probably don't use it as much because of Whirlwind) and Rise Falcon if things happen.

TBH, I usually don't keep 3 Level 4s on board for long periods of time to be able to make him.

-------

ED monsters in side is stuff I have no idea what to do with. Armor Master is nice for battle protection, but Castel and other effect removal exists.

Armed Wing is good for piercing, but that's it. (Would prefer Nothung for higher ATK power and the added Normal Summoning perk if only to plus off of Whirlwind).

I have no clue why Beelze was in this build; don't really access 8s much (unless Kunai + Gale/Pinaki or some Level 6 + Blizzard [if I loop it somehow]).

Most of my Synchros are 6/7, so there's that.

-------

So yeah, CnC appreciated.

(Thread title is "Black feathers of the heavens, now descend to the earth", which probably makes sense here.)

you dont need steam and you only need 2 gale

you probaly should run 1 oroshi

you should also run less bws so you can cut down blizzard to 1/shura to 2/bora to 2/pinaki to 1

i personally cut the blizzard bora and pianki

dont run cards for b feathers, you are better find room for as many pot of duality as you can

dark eruption ol is really bad, i would use 3 upstart goblin instead

you need dualityand upstart to draw into b whirlwind as fast as possible,

i also wouldnt main msts and instead side them, you are better of maining 3 icarus attack

you should be using much more traps

your trap lineup should be something like

3 icarus

3 fiendish

1 tt

1 bth

1 warning

1 compuls

0-1 skill drain

possibly somthing like karmancut or pwwb

you could also use delta crow but id rather not

for extra deck youre better off making it tcg only for now as you will end up facing stuff like majespecters and infinity on dn

for extra u could use something like

2 nothung

1 hawk joe

1 armor master

1 armades

1 vulcan

1 black rose

1 moonlight rose

1 stardust

1 gagaga cowboy

1 abyss dweller

1 castel

1 exciton knight

1 diamond dire wolf

1 number 101/ chidori

a nice combo with oroshi

turn 1 opening hand : 1 whirlwind and 2 lv4 bw

use whirlwind summon lv4 search blizzard

turn 2: summon blizzard search oroshi summon lv4 from grave

synchro into nothung, extra normal summon lv4 from hand and search for gale, special summon oroshi

oroshi and nothung into armor master (assault blackwing if u choose to play tcg/ocg)

lv4 and gale into hawk joe and summon out nothung from grave

field is armor master hawk joe and nothung

TFW I am not the only one who plays TCG only.

I have really been enjoying steam as a 1-of, as whirlwind allows one-its to actually be potent and the card is certainly strong.

plenty of people play tcg only

i dont see the point personally in including some ocg cards in my extra deck and then i have to face stuff like noden, majespecters, infinity, and other archetypes like ddd or whatever

steam is alright but after testing it is unneeded and you have better options

I'm technically TCG, although I do play OCG-related stuff.

Then again, most fights are YGOPro nowadays so not really caring about formats too much. (Using DN for posting Decks for convenience)

(Previous Deck I posted in here was Majespecters, which is indeed OCG, so there's that)

Keep in mind Noden will be out in TCG within a month or two, so...

---------

101 would be a good choice, since stealing monsters is nice and useful in certain cases; can probably swap Rise for it. Again, I don't use it anyway.

Lightning Chidori is WIND materials, so can't run in here anyway.

Removing both of the Cards for Black Feathers in favor of Upstart. As much as I'd like free draw, I do not want my SSing locked for the turn.

3 Gale is overkill though, yes, as much as I'd like to spam it and weaken the opponent even more, I never draw into the 3rd one.

Eruption is basically there to recover any Tuners that I might've used (as with any Kaluts that I keep as hand traps).

As for Steam, I'll test it out at one (really no reason to run more than that, given effect).

Might get rid of Star Eater, since it's only useful if I have Raikiri + some other BW to make.

I didn't put Stardust in here due to lack of options in making 8s.

Delta Crow isn't really useful after testing; I had triple MST in there to deal with backrow (probably habit to auto include those).

Umm... How are the assault blackwings TCG? And Strix?

They aren't (and won't be until November).

What I meant to say is that I use the TCG banlist for the most part while designing, I don't mind the usage of OCG things if I need to.

Probably should've phrased that better.

If I should make this full TCG, I can just strip Kunai from Main & Raikiri and Strix from ED. (TBH, I don't use Kunai too much, hence only 1 copy)

--------

As for Duality, I probably opted against using it initially due to the SS lock (given BWs are SS-oriented), but that shouldn't be too much of a problem if I can get Nothung out by then (and just multiple NS).

I'll need to test it a bit, but probably might get rid of Kunai.

They aren't (and won't be until November).

What I meant to say is that I use the TCG banlist for the most part while designing, I don't mind the usage of OCG things if I need to.

Probably should've phrased that better.

If I should make this full TCG, I can just strip Kunai from Main & Raikiri and Strix from ED. (TBH, I don't use Kunai too much, hence only 1 copy)

--------

As for Duality, I probably opted against using it initially due to the SS lock (given BWs are SS-oriented), but that shouldn't be too much of a problem if I can get Nothung out by then (and just multiple NS).

I'll need to test it a bit, but probably might get rid of Kunai.

how to use duality:

Activate duality

Do awesome sheet next turn

you dont need to ss with blackwings every turn

i can usually beat top tier decks by just gaining advantage with whirlwind and getting rid of their stuff with icarus and then whenever to otk them

and by being able to use floodgates ibln your side / main such as skill drain, vanitys, lose one turn which can hurt your opponents decks more than you if you use them right

Archived