Teen Titans: Twilight of the Gods (OOC/PG-16/Limited Acceptance/Started)

Ren✧

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Atlas Falling" - A computer virus infiltrates Blake's computer, obtaining access to all of his files, accounts, etc.  However, the only thing the virus wants to take control of is Blake's company's satellite!  With control of the massive hunk of metal, the virus makes the satellite fall out of orbit, rocketing towards earth.  Coordinates are set to...where else of course?!  Titan's Tower!  

"The Price of a Titan's Head" - With word of Earth hosting worthy foes and prey, many bounties have been placed on the heads of earthlings they have deemed worthy to hunt.  A lone bounty hunter, feared throughout the universe, has decided to take up six of those bounties.  

"Betrayal and Vengeance"- Four aliens land on Earth looking for Batsu, claiming he had slain their emperor. Has a murderer joined the Titan's ranks? Can the Teen Titans unravel all the lies and half truths behind this murder mystery?

"Hell on Earth"- A portal to another world has opened, and a legion of demons are poured onto the Earth, wanting to wipe it clean and take over for themselves. It's time for war...

"Time Keeps on Ticking"- An experiment gone wrong sends the Titans to the future, where they see how the world unfolds thanks to their never-ending efforts. (This is legitimately just shipping bait. *throws the bait*)

"Time to Change Fate"- Heroes from the future come to our time, warning the Titans of a great evil on the horizon that will cause untold destruction. There is something strange about these heroes, however...

"Cloning Blues"- The Titans discovered that their DNA has been used to create clones for a villain's army, poised to take over the world. Can the Titans defeat an army of themselves?

"Asteroid Beat"- An asteroid with mysterious ruins was located, and they contained eight powerful Energy Elements, but they were heavily guarded by ancient alien technology. The expedition managed to obtain only one of the Energy Elements and send it back to Earth. Realizing that not only could these elements could power the Earth for centuries to come, but they provided insight to a highly advanced alien civilization, the Titans are sent to retrieve these elements. (Prequel to the next ones)

"White Nightmare, Moon of Darkness, Towards a Bright Tomorrow"- (A trilogy of epic proportions)  A White Giant comes to Earth, vowing to wipe out all evil. However, it cares not for the damage it causes, nor the lives of the innocent. Worse still, it deems the Titans evil and proceeds to attempt to wipe them from existence. The Titans are in for the fight of their lives... and it's only going to get worse from here.

Fear (Other Possible Titles: "Nothing to Fear" or "Fear Itself") - A mission that tells of children missing and people scared out of their wits, has Benjamin worried stiff. His worry is well placed as the Titans meet a face from Benjamin's past: Baba Yaga. However, even just telling his teammates everything about this mad man may not prove to be fruitful... Will the Titans give into their deepest darkest fears? Or...will Baba Yaga's fun end?

Press Start - They say video games make people violent. But what if the video game WAS violent? Enter a gamer who challenges the Titans to a "friendly" little game to where it's GAME OVER if they lose their lives.

Tournament of Legends - Crazy space coliseum? Check! A series of some of the toughest meta-humans in the world gathered? Check! The Titans are transported to the "Tournament of Legends" competition, to fight against other meta-humans for the entertainment of the crowd and their Caesar emperor. But what is the end game this emperor seeks?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/338716-teen-titans-twilight-of-the-gods-oocpg-16nastarted/?p=6683364

I will now start keeping track of Roxie's Harem. Because who know's when one of these blokes will come in handy? -w-

I always knew she was a bit of a slut.

I support this.  It's a good way to keep track of who she's funked and who she hasn't.

After not being able to come up with an appropriate response, I hope that Roxie's new found friends will be supportive of her in the future.

I always knew she was a bit of a slut.

I support this. It's a good way to keep track of who she's f***ed and who she hasn't.

After not being able to come up with an appropriate response, I hope that Roxie's new found friends will be supportive of her in the future.

Gotta do what you gotta do for justice my dude. -w-

I wonder if--which would be some time FAR in the future--Kiara's strength could develop so that she could psychically lift something like that ship and its parts out of the water?  On some Martian Man Hunter s***.

Currently I plan to keep Kiara's development, in relation to her powers, centered around telepathy and I definitely don't have any plans for telekinetic abilities

Currently I plan to keep Kiara's development, in relation to her powers, centered around telepathy and I definitely don't have any plans for telekinetic abilities

Oh, yeah, that's cool.  I was just kinda playing with the thought of another super psychic in my head.  But I mean, she could always melt someone's brain with an overload of information.

KIARA FOR PRESIDENT

Oh, yeah, that's cool.  I was just kinda playing with the thought of another super psychic in my head.  But I mean, she could always melt someone's brain with an overload of information.

KIARA FOR PRESIDENT

When first designing her I actually gave her telekinesis as well, but feared it may have broke her character coupled with how physically strong she is. Also yes, my baby is definitely running for office one day. 

She has my vote, at least. Cygnus can't vote for her, unfortunately.

Technically he can.  I mean, he's immortal.  He just needs to find a way to cross space and time and then cast his vote.  LOL

" It could be to any one of the Titans, anyone that wants to post(*cough*Sonic*cough*)"

Damn.  Kiara falling for Benjamin.  I can dig it.  TIME TO SHIP IT!

Technically he can.  I mean, he's immortal.  He just needs to find a way to cross space and time and then cast his vote.  LOL

" It could be to any one of the Titans, anyone that wants to post(*cough*Sonic*cough*)"

Shipped like the titanic.

Its funny because the ship blew up and irl the titanic sunk

Shipped like the titanic.

Its funny because the ship blew up and irl the titanic sunk

Ship whatever y'all want, but I was just referencing the fact that Sonic hadn't posted yet

EDIT: Also, I think Saiba may have been referring to the fact that Cygnus isn't an American citizen, but don't quote me on that

Alright a note to our readers:

One of the beautiful things about RPing, especially in small groups, is the freedom and versatility you are allowed. This especially comes in handy when you run into obstacles like one of your GMs going on vacation. Since our current mission, Spore, was of Saiba's design and the full details are really only known to him, we were forced to do things a little differently when he was forced to take a leave of absence. 

Spore was put on hold and we took a jump into the future, beginning a slice of life mission that may or may not be accepted into the canon after Spore's completion. This was done in an attempt to keep activity up in the thread while Saiba is away. If you have any more questions, feel free to address them to us! 

Yes, Ren, that's exactly it: Cygnus is still proud to be a French citizen!! He's a legal resident of the US, though (being a junior member of the League does have its perks for paperwork, lol).

Daddy, everyone needs a vacation! Even me :) I promise, we'll get right back into Spore when I get back!!

Love from Los Angeles,

Saiba ♡

Archived